• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My entire outlook on SWA has changed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's great you guys think so much of yourselves. Pssssst. You are paid well to fly old planes to OKC.

We got new ones too, YOU TOOL.

Godspeed.... OY6 jackass

SWA is different than in the old days, pre 1999 they were just another LLC. A second level carrier, pilots seemed to demonstrate an attitude of I am just one of the guys. I think we can all agree that has changed,. SWA is now number one and with that comes, as seen here, a certain sense of entitlement by a few of the posters. It is a kinda of smack in your face "Hey I am SWA pilot and you are not, therefore you can not be a good as me" Anyone else see this?

Respect

I think that's probably one of the main things that we pilots want.

Remember this is just an anonymous forum.

SWA pilots want respect.

AirTran pilots want respect.

They all desrve it as long as they give it. Two-way street.

I think that's probably one of the main things that we pilots want.

Remember this is just an anonymous forum.

SWA pilots want respect.

AirTran pilots want respect.

They all deserve it as long as they give it. Two-way street.

I think you're right in many ways, and mutual respect will take us far.

I will give respect to all until someone proves that they deserve something different (even then, I probably will give them a mulligan). It definitely is a two-way street, but I think if we spend our lives waiting for someone else to take the first step, we will be disappointed more than if we take it upon ourselves to lead by example.

SWA is now number one and with that comes, as seen here, a certain sense of entitlement by a few of the posters. It is a kinda of smack in your face "Hey I am SWA pilot and you are not, therefore you can not be a good as me" Anyone else see this?

I think I've made it clear I see it in spades. Its exactly how the UAL guys were in 1992.

SWA is different than in the old days, pre 1999 they were just another LLC. A second level carrier, pilots seemed to demonstrate an attitude of I am just one of the guys. I think we can all agree that has changed,. SWA is now number one and with that comes, as seen here, a certain sense of entitlement by a few of the posters. It is a kinda of smack in your face "Hey I am SWA pilot and you are not, therefore you can not be a good as me" Anyone else see this?

That is total BS.

not true. Sorry.

And what in the world does it matter what he flies??? You think you're better because you don't fly Saabs? That was a dumb shot coming from a dumb pilot...

Actually, I rode the jumpseat on a Saab about 23 years ago and thought it was pretty cool. Just wondered who was still flying them. Dumbazz.

Say. What's Continental paying the right seat of a 737 these days? How is the merger going to affect you? Overstaffed a little? Well good luck.

Latest resources

Back