• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More latter day saint squid tactics

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
80% of US millionaires are first generation wealthy and earned it by working and saving. Jsyk

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point
Mitt Romney isn't first gen. idiot.
Neither is his fortune.

I kinda caught the dumb from reading your drivel, but I believe he is trying to say that SkyWest is obviously doing something right when they have aircraft in their fleet with the tail numbers: YV, AS, CA, BR, PQ, AG, QX. Name me some regionals flying around with aircraft that have tail numbers that end in SW or SK.

Doesn't CHQ fly a bunch of SK aircraft?

Doesn't CHQ fly a bunch of SK aircraft?

They sure do. What's your point? They are all Embraer's of the 135 or 145 variety, which SkyWest has never flown, ergo they never belonged to SkyWest. OTOH, we do actually have many aircraft that came to us from other operators; personally, I'd like to send back all the CA aircraft because they're massive pieces of junk. 593ML, too.

They sure do. What's your point? They are all Embraer's of the 135 or 145 variety, which SkyWest has never flown, ergo they never belonged to SkyWest. OTOH, we do actually have many aircraft that came to us from other operators; personally, I'd like to send back all the CA aircraft because they're massive pieces of junk. 593ML, too.

Sorry buddy you're wrong there, sh!tty kitty had a few crj 200 a/c with sk in the n# over in the litter box in iah.

Sorry buddy you're wrong there, sh!tty kitty had a few crj 200 a/c with sk in the n# over in the litter box in iah.

All SkyWest EMB-120s and CRJ-200s have tail numbers ending in SW and most recently one CRJ-200 with SA. All the CRJ-700 and CRJ-900s have tail numbers ending in SK. There is no mix. Whatever Chautauqua has ending in SK was never flown by SkyWest.

However, SkyWest flies the following total number of tails of each: AG-5, AS-11, BR-10, CA-31, EV-4, ML-1, PQ-4, QX-4, SA-1, SK-108, SW-147, and YV-4.

All SkyWest EMB-120s and CRJ-200s have tail numbers ending in SW and most recently one CRJ-200 with SA. All the CRJ-700 and CRJ-900s have tail numbers ending in SK. There is no mix. Whatever Chautauqua has ending in SK was never flown by SkyWest.

However, SkyWest flies the following total number of tails of each: AG-5, AS-11, BR-10, CA-31, EV-4, ML-1, PQ-4, QX-4, SA-1, SK-108, SW-147, and YV-4.
Six of the EV/ AS planes were transferred in violation of our cba which makes the Skyw pilots flying them...

A loophole created in the tpa without the Asa pilots knowledge.

Latest resources

Back