• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More latter day saint squid tactics

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's really impressive, but not as much as being a Skywest Dispatcher. Flying thing didn't work out huh?

Never have and never will want to be a pilot. Not everyone aspires to be a glorified bus driver.

Never have and never will want to be a pilot. Not everyone aspires to be a glorified bus driver.

So one decides how much fuel to out in the bus instead? I know when college fails dispatch is a pretty good option. Plus at inc you can do so much with a high school diploma. Cheers!

This message is hidden because XPOO is on your ignore list.

Finally! I can get some sanity back in my life without reading this consistent thread hijacking blither!

This message is hidden because XPOO is on your ignore list.

Finally! I can get some sanity back in my life without reading this consistent thread hijacking blither!

Oh please, like you never hijack a good thread to thump your chest about ALPA.

You have to submit an application just like everyone else. Here, you can start from the bottom and work your way up. Also, now you'll know who is responsible for all those aircraft swaps.

https://re2o.ultipro.com/sky1000/jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*0099E69B421F58C5

All without a college degree! What fine leadership we have here, rampers, gate agents, dispatchers all moving up into the corporate world with absolutely ZERO formal business education. Can't figure out why this place is a dumpster fire coming apart at the seams... look no further.

I aspire to be a glorified bus driver dispatcher for a regional airline. ;)

You have to meet strict requirements though. Must be one of the chosen ones by Joseph Smith himself. You must lack all common sense and be able to only make decisions with your head up your a**. Further you must sleep with management and lack formal education so you can be brainwashed into believing you work for a "mainline". Additionally you must brown nose Chip so bad you'll be giving him his annual colonoscopy instead of the doctor.

Any polyps up there XPOO?

Latest resources

Back