• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More latter day saint squid tactics

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And you are only seeing and reading what you want to as well. Not once in this thread have I ever said "we are better than you." Never once did I say that "we are better than Southwest." All I said, and I will say it for the umpteenth time in this thread, "we are damn good at what we do." So maybe a few people in here didn't cut it as a pilot (color blindness, furloughs from 9-11, medical conditions) and maybe some of us dont have a degree (would you really respect your dispatcher more because they have a degree in French Literature or Hotel Management?) I'm not comparing. I'm not calling anyone out (like badogg did to start this thread off). Cringe all you want, but cringe at what is actually being said and not what you wanted to read.

No XPOO you made your righteousness very clean over and over. Bragging that SKYW is a major airline with no FAA certificate action, where the airplane goes and so on. You know it, I know it, and everybody who has read this thread knows it. You see I'm willing to admit I attacked you personally and egged you on for pure entertainment purposes, that was my motive, so what was yours? I do expect that management possesses higher education, they are responsible for running a business with thousands of employees, hundreds of multi million dollar aircraft, and planes that carry millions of lives a year. Do you not think this responsibility should be given to educated individuals who possess the education and background to do so? I, and my fellow pilots have worked VERY HARD to get into the seat I sit in, to hell with you and your HS diploma driven career. Go spend four years in college, serve in the military or take out unplayable student loans to be a dispatcher then read your dribble from the world as you see it them. I have alot invested in this company and I'm sure i am not the only one sick of your horsesh!*! Your assertion is that at SKYW you can shine Chips Bentley then one day be a dispatcher, the next the COO of a subsidiary. Look at XJT, it's a dumpster fire, our performance is AWFUL, this has everything to do with the incompetence of a good old boy management team installed by SGU, not working out too well is it? SGU is responsible for what is going on at XJT, and I for one am thoroughly enjoying watching the arrogance of SKYW affect it's stock price and dragging of the mighty ones down the ********************ter.

Last edited:
One drunk post and then...

Believe it or not, (I could care less either way), I was stone cold sober and tee'd off at the tactics employed by the skywest management and subsequent koolaid drunken xpoo dispatcher spewing rhetoric on here about how xjt is dragging down its beloved latter day saint run major/mainline crj 200 heavy company.
Oh yeah, I've had beers this time :-D

1. Never met a Mormon who was an ahole.
2. Met many XJT pilots who were aholes. I even saw a video one recorded hoping a SKW pilot would fall off a belt loader and hurt himself in Houston (see earlier thread).
3. Anyone can get a college degree. It isn't that hard. Much easier than actual work.
4. SKW dispatchers do a good job and I back XPOO TFAYD just based on all the courageous web-based anonymous attacks you lame-os are mounting.
5. Being unhappy is a choice.
6. My avatar is stupid, I know.

1. Never met a Mormon who was an ahole.
2. Met many XJT pilots who were aholes. I even saw a video one recorded hoping a SKW pilot would fall off a belt loader and hurt himself in Houston (see earlier thread).
3. Anyone can get a college degree. It isn't that hard. Much easier than actual work.
4. SKW dispatchers do a good job and I back XPOO TFAYD just based on all the courageous web-based anonymous attacks you lame-os are mounting.
5. Being unhappy is a choice.
6. My avatar is stupid, I know.

no atp ?
go to the g.a. boards mr. cessna 172

no atp ?
go to the g.a. boards mr. cessna 172

Because when you have no intelligent response to the idea presented, just assail the communicator.

Because a check ride in a Seminole suddenly transforms you from a D.B. to an expert on, well, everything.

Because when you have no intelligent response to the idea presented, just assail the communicator.

Because a check ride in a Seminole suddenly transforms you from a D.B. to an expert on, well, everything.

Funny huh?
Idiot, when a scumbag outfit under bids you to sabatage your business model via a labor group that operates without a contract or representation but rides the coattails of other groups who pay for the representation and negotiation of said group, i.e. known crew member, of which a non ATP rated non 121 crew member cannot participate in, then said Cessna 172 pilot has no business commenting on a subject he/she knows nothing about.
Dig?

Latest resources

Back