More latter day saint squid tactics

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have some nuts and knock on BH door and tell him what you think

I've emailed him 4 times and he has never replied. Even asked him a question, point blank, on a conference call. He dodged the question and changed the subject. In other words, it's a waste of time.

I'm thinking the best way to deal with these tool bags is to vote with your feet! The hiring is starting, I've heard delta to start this fall, connections at cal UA are helping me and I would've stayed because I'm lazy but these morons pushed me over the edge. Skw will grow, Asa will shrink as will xjt to a smaller degree and that's that. If you were planning to stay here, the bottom line is don't. Suck it up and move on, with this management team of retard skw pilot and fa cronies this sh!t show will fail.

It really is amazing how they promote these GED FAs to important positions. It's no wonder the company turned to ********************.

It really is amazing how they promote these GED FAs to important positions. It's no wonder the company turned to ********************.

Because, just like at skywest, they will work for nothing other than the title.

The flight leaves, arrives, and Jerry gets paid.

That's all that matters.....

Because, just like at skywest, they will work for nothing other than the title.

The flight leaves, arrives, and Jerry gets paid.

That's all that matters.....
Didn't SW pork her way to the top?

Xcatpoo I gues your beloved 200's are going away first !

Trust me, none of the 200s are going away, for now. As a few come off lease, perhaps. But they all have long term contracts tied to them that were not severed with the E175 deal. Sorry, try again. I told you years ago how this plan would play out, and now you are just finally starting to realize I was right? Bested by a dispatcher?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back