• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More latter day saint squid tactics

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry buddy you're wrong there, sh!tty kitty had a few crj 200 a/c with sk in the n# over in the litter box in iah.

********************ty kitty's crjs were br and ca tail numbered. Sk is for wells fargo leasing

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

********************ty kitty's crjs were br and ca tail numbered. Sk is for wells fargo leasing

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Who cares ? Some tool said sh!tty kitty only flew emb with the sk n numbers and I pointed out that they flew crj 200 with those n numbers as well, that's it!
Of course some idiots that cannot comprehend what was being discussed and took sky west mormon offense to it because the world revolves around, "mainline" and saint george Utah.
Hahahahaha
Get bent sgu losers

Who cares ? Some tool said sh!tty kitty only flew emb with the sk n numbers and I pointed out that they flew crj 200 with those n numbers as well, that's it!
Of course some idiots that cannot comprehend what was being discussed and took sky west mormon offense to it because the world revolves around, "mainline" and saint george Utah.
Hahahahaha
Get bent sgu losers

Funny your curr position reads your badly bent!!

Funny your curr position reads your badly bent!!

You noticed ?
Hahahahaha
Yes I am.
But not gonna get bent over by sgu management.
This pinnacle rate is the new industry standard is horse sh!t !
I'm out of here !

Dream on cupcake. "Take your By our CBA" YSIW, Outta here! Get your ship in gear and actually make some positive cash. Asking for a handout like a charity case? Do you want a free Obama phone too? Times have changed. Hard work and effort actually get you places in the world and PHX flying too.

Your hard work hasn't gotten you anything. Not being unionized has- because you're cheaper. The flying came on your back, and you are the ones that are shouldering the airline.

ASA/ExpressJet pilots are working just as hard. For some reason, you SkyWesters seem to think the pilots are fouling up the operation on the ASA/ExpressJet side. We're pulling just as hard as you, but we're also battling an inept management team that can't seem to give the pilots the proper tools to do the job. By the way- our contract isn't too terribly different than you guys- they're very close in parody.

Latest resources

Back