• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Furlough Rumblings at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are missing the point. Like I said my previous messages were not completely directed at you. I don't think there is anything wrong with anonymous discussion. When I start individually calling people out by name/initials, attacking a specific group of people I will be sure to include my name. Again my previous messages were not directed at you. But if you really want my initials, FR.

hahaha -- ur funny! Serious or not that made my day...

So it would be safe to say they are also not likely for recalls? Or am I missing something? I would love nothing more than for it to be recalls or globals but the FAA list of pending TNs for globals show no FX tail #a but maybe I am looking at it wrong -- those type numbers can be confusing. For the longest time BA100s (cl30) were so dependent on different input variations to get an accurate count.

So, what are all the possibilies, both possible and stretching? Unlike notapilot I want my family prepared for both the good and bad...

The global rumor stated that someone saw a few gloabls in Flex paint with no tail number. That could be anything.

I remember flying with one of Flex's finest geriatrics, he looks at a United Express CRJ 200 and says " wow, nice global."

unclepetey "Watching some of the meetings that they have up on the bluebelly"

But do the office women stilll giggle at everything FR says at the meetings??... that kinda use to make me wanna puke.

unclepetey "Watching some of the meetings that they have up on the bluebelly"

But do the office women stilll giggle at everything FR says at the meetings??... that kinda use to make me wanna puke.

If you're talking about the 300 pound monsters that haven't been laid by a sober man in 20 years and can't wait for another office birthday party, because its cake time, then yes, they still giggle.

Fred must feel like a rock star during these meetings.

I see that they scheduled an "all hands meeting" in august, being held at a hotel or something instead of the recent conference room meetings being taped. That makes me kinda wonder. The last time they had an all hands meeting (last december i think) they announced the first round of layoffs.

I see that they scheduled an "all hands meeting" in august, being held at a hotel or something instead of the recent conference room meetings being taped. That makes me kinda wonder. The last time they had an all hands meeting (last december i think) they announced the first round of layoffs.

They did the meetings in-house before, to save money. I guess they no longer need to do that since the furloughs.

Get your cards in and get some protection and representation for the pilot group.
If they want, they will get rid of who they don’t like on the next round of layoffs.
Put cards in the stock lockers, mail them to crew members, Leave them in FBO’s.
Get rolling or your at the will of the people getting bonuses off the extra work of your backs.

way to go Bun. That's what we need more of. Step up and ask the man. Enough already with the rumors. You guys are all pessimists! Hell I just got an email asking for OT so I don't think furloughs are in the offing. Also one of our guys saw Globals in our colors. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Maybe mea culpa -- perhaps an apology on the way, but check out the new thread I just started... Sure looks to to me like the global rumor has legs...

You company is crying for help, that is why they are doing what they are doing.

They need you to stand up and form a union to save them from themselves.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back