• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Furlough Rumblings at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heard from a Flex crew on standby there is going to be a lot of layoffs in the operations center.
Don't know if any truth but they were yapping about this for hours.

Here's the real news for ya. It's all a pile of crap. Either S#$t happens or it does'nt. We s#$t can more people or we recall and staff Globals. It's simple speculation until the excrement hits the airconditioning. Flex pilots don't have the solidarity or the huevos to unionize, so union is a moot point. For all you nay sayers my card's been in since day one.
All we can do is wait this MF out. Until we're told it doesn't matter. Quit the BS, and start flying. Do your best, don't under any circumstance F-your buddies (ie, overtime) and hope all is well. Union or not, as pilots we can't control what happens. Look at United, old Frontier, what's happening at FLOP's and on and on. Airlines die a slow death. This will be long and drawn out...Like Cancer. This whole thread is fear mongering. I'm just calling it like I see it. Go home to your families and do the right thing, the important thing. This is simply a pay-check, it's a good one,don't get me wrong, but forget about it otherwise. Seriously, I wish the best for everyone. Especially our furloughed/s#$t-canned pilot's and staff. Come back soon. I'm doing my part, I promise. "It's a recession when your neighbor gets laid off. It's a depression when you do."
Just hold your breath and take the dive, after all, what else can you do?

The Giggle Meetings

unclepetey "Watching some of the meetings that they have up on the bluebelly"

But do the office women stilll giggle at everything FR says at the meetings??... that kinda use to make me wanna puke.

"The Giggle Meetings". Your right. They giggle and laugh at everything like a sitcom with laugh and applause lights.

There is nothing funny about the state of this business so please tell me what is so funny?

Last edited:
Bobs

I wonder if FR brought in some consultants.

"Good luck with your layoffs, all right? I hope your firings go really well."
Peter Gibbons

Latest resources

Back