• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Furlough Rumblings at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fischman "You're a D_ _ _ _ H _ _ _ D! "Does anyone else find it hysterical that this is mis-spelled without even spelling it??? How many letters are in "D_ _ _H_ _ D" pal? People who live in GLASS houses should NOT throw rocks." Next time look in the mirrow:p and ask YOURself if you r:laugh: perfect????
I'm not perfect.

I am AWESOME. I thought I made that clear earlier?

Name calling is the last resort of a weak mind. Seriously, 9 posts and you resort to this? Maybe a look in the mirror would do you some good too...

Last edited:
Thanks to fischman for keeping this burned out thread alive for 10 posts longer than it ever needed to be. What the hell, let's just keep it going until the 1st people get recalled. Seriously, I know we can do it.... what are the odds? Someone has to have a new rumor by now, keep it going guys... (and girls, the few of you in the frac world)

Seriously folks, just start making some stuff up. That's how it usually goes around here anyways. I heard call backs "possible" in Q1 of 2010....

Seriously folks, just start making some stuff up. That's how it usually goes around here anyways. I heard call backs "possible" in Q1 of 2010....

ANd that's the first made up thing?

I suppose anything is "possible": Oil goes down to $25 a barrel, Dow hits 15,000, and Obama gives 50% tax credit for buying business jet shares, then I bet there would be callbacks!!!!

Last edited:
I heard we're buying Flops for $1.23, a case of Fresca and two old copies of Swank.

Just a rumor, though.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back