More Furlough Rumblings at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GSXR600;1871105 I am reliably told by my instinct that these [B said:
reliable[/B] sources are just pure reliable bull ********************!!

There is statement you can rely upon.

Hung

Last edited:
your right broke----your always right---roflmao

From www.dictionary.com:

"YOUR–pronoun 1. (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea."

"YOU'RE
contraction of you are: You're certain that's right?"

Are you sure about your use of "your"? Face it. When you're wrong, you're wrong, and when you're right, you're right. I know when two words have the same pronunciation, it is hard to remember which selling to use. I sometimes make that mistake too. It even happens with words that have different but similar pronunciations. However, with your loose use of the English language, in any argument it would easy to make you lose. :laugh:

Sorry man. I couldn't resist.

From www.dictionary.com:

"YOUR–pronoun 1. (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea."

"YOU'RE

Are you sure about your use of "your"? Face it. When you're wrong, you're wrong, and when you're right, you're right. I know when two words have the same pronunciation, it is hard to remember which selling to use. I sometimes make that mistake too. It even happens with words that have different but similar pronunciations. However, with your loose use of the English language, in any argument it would easy to make you lose. :laugh:

your right! you're right--thanks!

...I know when two words have the same pronunciation, it is hard to remember which selling to use...

I would point out the misspelling of "spelling" but the glare from my glass house makes it difficult to type.

DOH!!!!!:beer:

I don't think there will be any additional layoffs at Flex. I think we've bottomed out and the current level of flying will be the new barometer. My guess is next year will be a good indicator of years to come. People are building a nest egg now, which is a good thing, and eventually they will return to mass consumption once the warm fuzzy sets in.

From www.dictionary.com:

"YOU'RE

Can you post that again, I don't get it????.

fischman "You're a D_ _ _ _ H _ _ _ D! " People who live in GLASS houses should NOT throw rocks." Next time look in the mirrow and ask YOURself if you r perfect????

Latest resources

Back