• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Furlough Rumblings at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok I normally ignore netjetwife but I must say something. If I came home from work and asked my wife what she did while I was gone and she told me that she put 100 posts on flightinfo, I think I would be speechless and scared.

I mean, everyone is different but, let's say my wife is a hair stylist. Now, here I am at work one day doing standby at MDW Signature. I'm 2 hours into my standby and have been on my laptop that whole first 2 or 3 hours writing posts on a hair stylists' message board. It would be something like this:

"Yeah, they make us use the electric shears first and THEN switch to scissors. What BS is that? Why can't I make the decision on which one I want to use? And, why can't we sit while we cut hair? We should be pushing for more bar stools in this industry. It's BS!" and I say, "Well, my wife is part of a group that will fight for your right to that barstool and I do feel your pain. I know what its like to stand all day, it's really hard on your back. Keep doing your job and get the word out about those barstools."

If my wife found out I was pushing for sit down time for hair stylist on a public forum I think she would divorce me.

Sorry netjetwife but, I understand why you are on here but, the level of your involvement is not healthy and, quite frankly a joke, and I'm sure you'll tell me your husband supports what you do blah blah blah... I just hope you know that you are not taken seriously and everyone on here pretty much thinks you're a loser for fighting in a game that's not even in your sport. Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here....

great imagination! A tip of the hat to your innovativeness... and some very good points.

Reliable Word means?

From a reliable source I bet.

*One reliable source said, they were recalling 20.....

*Another reliable source said, they were reserving some sim slots for Sept....

*Another reliable source said, they laying off more pilots....

*One reliable source even said that Globals are on the way.....mmmmmm

I am reliably told by my instinct that these reliable sources are just pure reliable bull ********************!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back