• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Furlough Rumblings at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard that all meals will now be breakfast items as it is the most important meal of the day.

It will now be your most 3 important meals in the day.

I don't know if it means anything in the big scheme of things, but Bombardier stock is on a roll. Less than a month ago, the U.S. version of it (symbol BDRBF) was at about $3.50. Opened at $4.60 this morning.

Buy low, sell high.

I heard we're buying Flops for $1.23, a case of Fresca and two old copies of Swank.

Just a rumor, though.

OMG! Do you think they would make Larry Flynt VP of Flt Ops? Schweeeeet!:laugh:

I don't know if it means anything in the big scheme of things, but Bombardier stock is on a roll. Less than a month ago, the U.S. version of it (symbol BDRBF) was at about $3.50. Opened at $4.60 this morning.

Buy low, sell high.

Yep, it's rolling.......downhill!

#1 With a bullet!

Let me be the first to congratulate all the Flexjet pilots, furloughees, fans and spouses who have kept this threat on the top page for the past two months! Happy anniversary!

Seriously.....I am wondering if Flex stuck to the plan announced this spring to bring active pilots back up to 16 days this fall, or if you are still at 14. Any word?

Let me be the first to congratulate all the Flexjet pilots, furloughees, fans and spouses who have kept this threat on the top page for the past two months! Happy anniversary!

Seriously.....I am wondering if Flex stuck to the plan announced this spring to bring active pilots back up to 16 days this fall, or if you are still at 14. Any word?

Staying at 14 now indefinitely. Yay recovery!

Not sure if the rumor is true, but the word from the Command Center is that sales are still down and the forecast isn't looking any better either. If this path continues possibly more layoffs will happen in April or May.

Let's hope they're wrong!!

Latest resources

Back