• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Moral sinking at FLOPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats not what I heard, I was told that last week the company sent some low level guys who can't make decisions so the Union then left the table early since it was a waste of time and money.

I am not sure if things have changed this week.

Like I said before the pilots are getting pi$$ed off and morale is sinking right before Thanksgiving.

Actually they were supposed to work on Section 19 - scheduling and the company just couldn't pull it together with NBAA and other stuff going on. Because of this the Union team decided that there was no reason to stay. To the company's credit, they did pay all Union expenses so that nothing was lost by them traveling to CGF. It's my understanding that the company did also respond by emailing their comments on Section 19 to the Union by last Friday so that they would be prepared for negotiations this week.

Actually they were supposed to work on Section 19 - scheduling and the company just couldn't pull it together with NBAA and other stuff going on. Because of this the Union team decided that there was no reason to stay. To the company's credit, they did pay all Union expenses so that nothing was lost by them traveling to CGF. It's my understanding that the company did also respond by emailing their comments on Section 19 to the Union by last Friday so that they would be prepared for negotiations this week.

That's not what I heard..... :D

negotiastalliations

NO CONTRACT= NO PEACE We are tired of the stall tactics, very tired. Hearing that an assistant psm was sent to the negotiating table does not make the fires on the homefront burn warm. Throw those stupid pilots a bone with crewmeals and get us through another peak travel season unscathed. Bye Bye Scamjay, I sure wish I could have been at your farewell party. What was that last parting statement? Something like if we paid you netjets salaries we would be out of business in six months. How about don't pay us and we'll put you out of business in less than six months. Hollow promises and crying woe is me don't pay the bills. We are professionals and will be compensated as such. I hope your birds are in top notch condition for the peak season.

NO CONTRACT= NO PEACE We are tired of the stall tactics, very tired. Hearing that an assistant psm was sent to the negotiating table does not make the fires on the homefront burn warm. Throw those stupid pilots a bone with crewmeals and get us through another peak travel season unscathed. Bye Bye Scamjay, I sure wish I could have been at your farewell party. What was that last parting statement? Something like if we paid you netjets salaries we would be out of business in six months. How about don't pay us and we'll put you out of business in less than six months. Hollow promises and crying woe is me don't pay the bills. We are professionals and will be compensated as such. I hope your birds are in top notch condition for the peak season.

Great Post !!!!!

There are many who agree with your statements.

right on.....now if you could convince the rest of those A teamers at flops to not fly sick, tired or fly broke airplanes ill bet you'll have a contract pretty quick. Strength is in the vote.....strength is in the numbers.

The word is getting around very fast that negotiations are now being delayed by management.

It looks like peak season is going to be just like last year for the pilots, company and owners again.

What a shame just when the owners started to notice a positive change.

Latest resources

Back