Moral sinking at FLOPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YUP...
KR is here for a reason, and like last time, doesn't plan to stay. They are kissing our butts now, but just wait if they succeed at luring everyone back into the cult.... The goal for them is to dissolve the union, then he can yet AGAIN sell his happy group of campers to the charge of some miserable SOB that will make MS look like an angel.
Let's put an END to this neverending rollercoaster of misery and gain some sense of stability in that we don't have to worry WHAT our pay or perks will be IF this or IF that...

I don't know if I buy that... He has been hiring lots of his buddies away from other jobs. Why do you hire people away from other jobs if you don't plan on staying for the long term?

Because Corp Wings is more likely to go under and Flops has a bigger piggy to divert to exec salary..., but excluding that, since when does KR have loyalties long term to ANYone?

YUP...
KR is here for a reason, and like last time, doesn't plan to stay. They are kissing our butts now, but just wait if they succeed at luring everyone back into the cult.... The goal for them is to dissolve the union, then he can yet AGAIN sell his happy group of campers to the charge of some miserable SOB that will make MS look like an angel.
Let's put an END to this neverending rollercoaster of misery and gain some sense of stability in that we don't have to worry WHAT our pay or perks will be IF this or IF that...

What was the name of that truck driving school? Truck Masters....

I think it is fairly obvious at this point. KR has no intention of signing a contract anytime soon. Back to the same old smoke and mirrors crap. Going to be a long travel season. :(

HS

Who, exactly, is negotiating from management? I thought it was Ricci? It doesn't make sense that there are delays unless this company is negotiating another sale with another company.

Who, exactly, is negotiating from management? I thought it was Ricci? It doesn't make sense that there are delays unless this company is negotiating another sale with another company.

I believe our beloved Mr. Tyler is one of the parties on manglement's behalf. Once we have a CBA and a contract ratified he is no longer needed, nor would F&H. In my opinion, I can see BT and F&H stalling as much as they can to hang on to "job security" and "billable hours." Just my .02

Isn't Peak travel coming up soon? ;)

right on.....now if you could convince the rest of those A teamers at flops to not fly sick, tired or fly broke airplanes ill bet you'll have a contract pretty quick. Strength is in the vote.....strength is in the numbers.

The A teamers at FLOPS have been, and continue to be a burden on our progress. The Flight Options IBT 1108 has come a long way in maturing as an organization, but here is only so much we can do when there is a group of our members who still expect someone else to get things done and deliver a contract to their laps. This indifference needs to end.

Last edited:
Yea our "A" teamer, head of the fuel program(JC), overheard one of our pilots, cried to (BT) and that pilot was brought in for a CGF1 arrival, yesterday. So the CGF's are alive and well. I thought this company was on a different track? Sad!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back