Moral sinking at FLOPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
happy hollowedween skumza

It would appear the creepy crawlies have slithered out of the woodwork a few days prior to halloween. Go back in yer hole troll. The ego's running this ship have one chance to turn this thing around, their opportunity at redemption is quickly escaping their grasp. Their futlie attempts to beguile and distract this pilot group once again will only cause them prolonged misery. There will be no peace without a contract, the longer they postpone the more it will cost them. When we are released for self help and the airplanes stop moving, and the owners are educated to what has been really transpiring behind the scenes will they see the error of their ways. The only path they are headed down is the path to destruction. Pay your crews, they have earned it and deserve it. The simple fact that there haven't been any fatalities through all this BS is a testiment to that truth. Continuing down this path is the road to destruction and you know it as well.

Spineless? So, your fu(king Beechjet preflight is not spinless when the goal of that list is to ground the airplane, not "safety" as you claim? You can say I am not safe because I don't agree with your "list" but,
1. You don't know me
2. I disagree with the intent of the list, not the actual items (although a few are bull$hit).

Hugs and kisses idiots,
-skanza

once again....when you become a PIC you care about the condition of your plane....

Ive never flown a beechjet, but from reading that list it appears if one of those items is broken or inop then the plane is UNAIRWORTHY......please look up the definition on the FAR's....

the faa tells us that if the plane is unairworthy then it cant be flown....regardless if YOU wanna fly it. So it IS grounding it on purpose....thats the job as a PIC...to determine of the plane is airworthy. If you wanna learn more then feel free to PM me and ill help you out.

It would appear the creepy crawlies have slithered out of the woodwork a few days prior to halloween. Go back in yer hole troll. The ego's running this ship have one chance to turn this thing around, their opportunity at redemption is quickly escaping their grasp. Their futlie attempts to beguile and distract this pilot group once again will only cause them prolonged misery. There will be no peace without a contract, the longer they postpone the more it will cost them. When we are released for self help and the airplanes stop moving, and the owners are educated to what has been really transpiring behind the scenes will they see the error of their ways. The only path they are headed down is the path to destruction. Pay your crews, they have earned it and deserve it. The simple fact that there haven't been any fatalities through all this BS is a testament to that truth. Continuing down this path is the road to destruction and you know it as well.

I agree!
As for Skumza the brown-nosing Owner Services rep that can't stay away...I put her on ignore with B19 long ago. Ignore her and she'll have to bring playtime elsewhere. Love the double standard though, when she plays on here on the company dime

From what I see it looks like the events taking place in the past little while have a life of their own.

I hear the union is trying to put out the fire that is slowly growing but is not having any luck. I guess it is burning just too deep now.

Isn't it ironic that the union and the company now want to work together to cool things down.

From what I see it looks like the events taking place in the past little while have a life of their own.

I hear the union is trying to put out the fire that is slowly growing but is not having any luck. I guess it is burning just too deep now.

Isn't it ironic that the union and the company now want to work together to cool things down.

I just hope this thing will come to and end with a leading contract SOON. I'm tired of the roller coaster ride of hope that this place will be a great place to work again (but with a contract so it STAYS that way when KR disappears again). It would be nice to not have to always be preoccupied in looking for a backup plan (and starting over) if (God forbid) that day doesn't come.

You just don't get it

You guys sell yourselves out when you mention something like this right after you say things like: "It looks like peak season is going to be just like last year for the pilots, company and owners again." and, "What a shame just when the owners started to notice a positive change.".
Come on, you've just admitted that "things" are going to change operationally because of the union goal, regardless of the "Do nothing illegal...." mantra.
Typical.

Flame Suit: Check.

You just don't get it just like Sh!thead and Punjab didn't. We pilots decide when a jet flys and when they don't by the authority granted us by FAR 91.3, and its completely legal. A pilot can choose to exercise the letter of the law in his detailed preflight, not overlooking anything on his jet, or he can discover a squawk when it is "convenient". If Riccie wants the pilots to get on board 110% and make this company what we all want it to be, he knows what he needs to do.

Our new management had a opportunity to put this company squarely back on track by making completion of negotiations the first priority. We could have had a contract by the end of the year. They have not and I feel they are taking our Union leadership and our pilots for a marry ride to have as good a peak travel as possible. Many pilots are coming to the same conclusion and expressing their displeasure by exercising there authority.

Its time for Riccie to stop this bullsh!t by simply doing what is right, by doing what he said he would do. If he doesn't then we will tumble right back into a worse state then we were when Sh!thead was in charge. The success of Options does rest in Riccies hands, in the pen he signs our contract with.

Last edited:
You just don't get it just like Sh!thead and Punjab didn't. We pilots decide when a jet flys and when they don't by the authority granted us by FAR 91.3, and its completely legal. A pilot can choose to exercise the letter of the law in his detailed preflight, not overlooking anything on his jet, or he can discover a squawk when it is "convenient". If Riccie wants the pilots to get on board 110% and make this company what we all want it to be, he knows what he needs to do.

Our new management had a opportunity to put this company squarely back on track by making completion of negotiations the first priority. We could have had a contract by the end of the year. They have not and I feel they are taking our Union leadership and our pilots for a marry ride to have as good a peak travel as possible. Many pilots are coming to the same conclusion and expressing their displeasure by exercising there authority.

Its time for Riccie to stop this bullsh!t by simply doing what is right, by doing what he said he would do. If he doesn't then we will tumble right back into a worse state then we were when Sh!thead was in charge. The success of Options does rest in Riccies hands, in the pen he signs our contract with.

And there you have it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back