• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Moral sinking at FLOPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly! Just earn the paycheck. And we all know that shouldn't take too much effort...:mad:

Just do your job to the letter.

No favors.

The trust has been broken by the new FLOPS management.

dont fck this tread up like that.....B19 will be along any minute to tell you how great things "woulda" been....

just ask FlexJet.....lol

They took your "expert" advice and got butt raped....LMFAO at Your Stupid _ _ _

hows it feel to be wrong b19?

Last edited:
Although moral may be sinking, on the brighter side, we did get rid of Sonjay and Michael. Speaking of Sonjay, I just heard from a reliable source where Sonjay just got a job. You may need to sit down for this one. I was told he just got appointed as CEO of Spice airlines, a low cost airline flying 737's in India. If I had any money to invest, I would invest in "puts" on Spice stock knowing it is bound to take a nose dive with him in the drivers seat. Maybe he will give Michael a job in charge of metrics.

Do nothing illegal for or against the company!

You guys sell yourselves out when you mention something like this right after you say things like: "It looks like peak season is going to be just like last year for the pilots, company and owners again." and, "What a shame just when the owners started to notice a positive change.".
Come on, you've just admitted that "things" are going to change operationally because of the union goal, regardless of the "Do nothing illegal...." mantra.
Typical.

Flame Suit: Check.

You guys sell yourselves out when you mention something like this right after you say things like: "It looks like peak season is going to be just like last year for the pilots, company and owners again." and, "What a shame just when the owners started to notice a positive change.".
Come on, you've just admitted that "things" are going to change operationally because of the union goal, regardless of the "Do nothing illegal...." mantra.
Typical.

Flame Suit: Check.

spineless

buffoon

spineless

buffoon

Spineless? So, your fu(king Beechjet preflight is not spinless when the goal of that list is to ground the airplane, not "safety" as you claim? You can say I am not safe because I don't agree with your "list" but,
1. You don't know me
2. I disagree with the intent of the list, not the actual items (although a few are bull$hit).

Hugs and kisses idiots,
-skanza

Which ones are bull$hit?

2. I disagree with the intent of the list, not the actual items (although a few are bull$hit).

So, now you think you're a mind reader? And you have the audacity to call someone else an idiot?

You're positively clueless, Skumza.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Latest resources

Back