Moral sinking at FLOPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1108 didn't get it done.

Morale is sinking because negotiations are proceeding so slowly. Ricci came in and said he wanted a solution now(thats Ricci speak for a settlement with no contract). Last weeks negotiations had only Bob Tyler and Joe Kanraid, now that doesn't seem like serious progress to me. Ricci threw a little money at the pilots (meals) and stopped crew rott and it bought him plenty of time to figure out a way to circumvent the union. Acuisition? Etc? He has a plan. I don't care about new paint jobs, I want a contract then everything else will fall into place. Until there is a contract morale will stay low. :(

Let's see... the worst economic climate in 70 years.

Do you really, (and let's be honest now) expect Options management to rush out and give 1108 a contract on par with NJ in today's climate?

1108 didn't get it done. I've said that over and over. You guys put all of your eggs in the 1108 basket and are paying for it dearly.

If morale is low, it's due to the union being on the property and stagnating what the company is willing to do for you.

You are getting exactly what you asked for and a whole lot less.

B, if Flops was truly incapable of giving the pilots a fair contract then they wouldn't have to hire you for union busting work. However, you're still here which is a good indicator that Flops management is doing whatever they can to avoid treating the pilots fairly. Carry on.

Let's see... the worst economic climate in 70 years.

Do you really, (and let's be honest now) expect Options management to rush out and give 1108 a contract on par with NJ in today's climate?

1108 didn't get it done. I've said that over and over. You guys put all of your eggs in the 1108 basket and are paying for it dearly.

If morale is low, it's due to the union being on the property and stagnating what the company is willing to do for you.

You are getting exactly what you asked for and a whole lot less.

so you trying to say you don't like unions?

I agree, I wish 1108 woulda never gave me that big raise and all the qol......having a life is such a pain. I wish I didn't have so much money, i miss working 2 jobs and having food stamps. I wish i was away from from my family more, cause i know management really wants me to be home with them as much as possible. I really wish they would take money from me because they do such a good job.

b19, just keep talking, we all laugh at your retarded posts. Now i know why tigers eat their young. keep it up, we love the comedy.

Last edited:
I fly for Netjets, ran into 2 FLOPS guys at signature (BOS). They came up to me and we got to talking, one of them say something like " we're getting a new contract and it will be 1% more than yours". He sounded very confident, as if it was a done deal. All I said was "I hope you get that 1% better, but I still wouldn't stay there if I were you".

If you end up doing well on your contract, no need to trhow it on people's face.

I sincerely hope FLOPS gets an industry leading contract. You guys have earned it!

1% more!!!!

Great! C.S. is next!!!!!!

Other then yourselves,nobody would be happier then the Netjets pilots.

Good to hear it.

I think they are jumping the gun on the pay since it hasn't even been brought up in negotiations.

I fly for Netjets, ran into 2 FLOPS guys at signature (BOS). They came up to me and we got to talking, one of them say something like " we're getting a new contract and it will be 1% more than yours". He sounded very confident, as if it was a done deal. All I said was "I hope you get that 1% better, but I still wouldn't stay there if I were you".

If you end up doing well on your contract, no need to trhow it on people's face.

I doubt that was his intent. However, I have no idea where he is getting his information. You have to remember this was probably a rumor he heard and after years of abuse, he was probably just very excited. Don't take things so personal.

Furthermore, I have heard many Netjets pilots bragging on more than one occasion.

Latest resources

Back