• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MaxBlast feeling the LUV!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You mean the merger committee that basically made all of the same arguments that SWAPA was making? Yep, they are a great example of overestimating the strength of their case. And it would have turned out for SWAPA just how it turned out for them. You know, if you hadn't been involved and thrown up the white flag, that is.

You do relize ,we have a lot of pilots at SWA that feel the same way as you do . They feel SWAPA caved, and calls pilots like me ( the 84% ). a bunch pussies . There rants are non stop , as they feel they are correct. Just like you seem to feel.

I would love to see you and them together debate this . I would pay big money .

You do relize ,we have a lot of pilots at SWA that feel the same way as you do . They feel SWAPA caved, and calls pilots like me ( the 84% ). a bunch pussies . There rants are non stop , as they feel they are correct. Just like you seem to feel.

I would love to see you and them together debate this . I would pay big money .

Sounds enjoyable. :)

So when are you transitioning P?

(Because we all know you will... Til delta calls after you've poisoned the well as much as you can)

If you're so sure, why have you ignored my previous offers to put money on it? Come one, wave, $5,000 says I never transition to SWA. Put your money where your mouth is.

I haven't seen those man- haha

$5000 would require a whole lot more care about it than I have ;)

We'll just see

Bc we all know there's no difference between SWA and Gulf Stream, right?

You probably have a straight faced argument for why GS is better

Bc we all know there's no difference between SWA and Gulf Stream, right?

You probably have a straight faced argument for why GS is better

Not at all. Gulfstream sucked. :) But since I don't see you or other SWA pilots admitting that it's wrong for your employer to require newhire pilots to buy a type rating, you don't exactly have a lot of credibility in complaining about PFT. Granted, it's not quite the same thing, but it is related.

Latest resources

Back