• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MaxBlast feeling the LUV!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
C'mon general, nobody wants to see their wives.. Seriously.

Alright, you are probably correct. But what about your six kids in Raleigh?

Bye Bye---General Lee

They moved to Raleigh? Those little ********************s will be in prison before you know it.

150k a year to work 12 days a month. I betting he stays. It's almost free money.

I don't consider commuting to the west coast "free money." But if you do, good for you. As for me, I'll be sleeping in my own bed every night.

"I don't "hate" WN, it's just not a place I've ever wanted to work, and I don't think we'd do well in an acquisition situation."

-PCL_128
April 2008

Yeah, I'll keep bringing it up until you're gone from this forum for good. And don't give me that same crap about how much changed in two years, and at the announcement date Southwest had 547 planes while AirTran had 138.

I'm still puzzled at why you keep posting that. All it shows is how much of a genius I am. :)

Because I don't think it's wrong

Yes, of course you don't. Because you think everyone should be groveling for a job at the almighty SWA. :rolleyes:

And yet ... Here you are... Strong opinions almost everyday about an op you'll "never" be a part of, ... If what you say is true- then you're remarkably weird ...

Why do you care

And yet ... Here you are... Strong opinions almost everyday about an op you'll "never" be a part of, ... If what you say is true- then you're remarkably weird ...

Why do you care

If you left Southwest tomorrow, would you still care what happened to the friends you left there? If not, then I would consider that "remarkably weird."

Just curious. You seem very angry.
Multiply that by 1700 fellow ATN pilots who were screwed out of their seniority and then add a 50% override for the CA's that had their seats stolen from them.

Walk a day in our shoes, then ask yourself how you would feel if that happened to you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back