• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MaxBlast feeling the LUV!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Excuse me while I vomit. Trying to rewrite history right up to the end aren't you?

The "icing on the cake" is the massive seniority loss that you are about to get hit with, going back to right seat, not re-upgrading for 8-10 years and then when you do, being on Reserve with the worst RSV rules in the industry, taking a per hour block pay loss, and having to go from flying a fairly state of the art aircraft (717) to a piece of sh:t 737-300/500 all courtesy of your own shortsightedness, incompetence, and complete lack of understanding that nothing, absolutely NOTHING is more important than seniority.

I'm sure the SWAPA MC will be rolling out the red carpet to welcome back their best buddy.

Wow, he personally did all that? Powerful dude, that Maxblast.....

Wow, he personally did all that? Powerful dude, that Maxblast.....

It only takes one turd to foul a whole punch bowl. . . . . and it only takes one useful idiot to screw over an entire Pilot Group . . . . Being Pilots, we even had redundancy . . . standby turds, alternate turds, and manual reversion turds, ;)

Last edited:
It only takes one turd to foul a whole punch bowl. . . . . and it only takes one useful idiot to screw over an entire Pilot Group . . . . Being Pilots, we even had redundancy . . . standby turds, alternate turds, and manual reversion turds, ;)

True, but Max didn't do the voting for us, we did. He didn't start really chiming in until after the vote was over, maybe if he had posted his info earlier things would have been different.

Excuse me while I vomit. Trying to rewrite history right up to the end aren't you?

The "icing on the cake" is the massive seniority loss that you are about to get hit with, going back to right seat, not re-upgrading for 8-10 years and then when you do, being on Reserve with the worst RSV rules in the industry, taking a per hour block pay loss, and having to go from flying a fairly state of the art aircraft (717) to a piece of sh:t 737-300/500 all courtesy of your own shortsightedness, incompetence, and complete lack of understanding that nothing, absolutely NOTHING is more important than seniority.

I'm sure the SWAPA MC will be rolling out the red carpet to welcome back their best buddy.

That pretty much sums it up.

Many here give Max too much credit for what he didn't do. Max's role on the MC was to be a numbers guy. I don't believe he ever actively negotiating anything at the table. I've never heard him claim that he did. I attended one of his infamous "pizza parties" and he presented factual data. There were plenty in attendance, myself included, that were not happy with certain aspects of the deal. I don't remember him blowing any smoke up anyones rear to try and convince them that it was a terrific deal. He made it clear that certain statements had been made by GK that presented some level of risk.

Since AIP 1 cratered at the MEC level he feels certain people were dishonest, some maybe incapable of listening and understanding simple english, and some simply playing petty politics. He has been very vocal since then and it has at times led to very childish back and forths. He is as guilty as some others about the tone of the debate.

Some people will never change their opinions on the circumstances surrounding how we got where we are. But it really shows a lack of situational awareness to shoulder Max with any more or less of the blame than every other member of the MC, the MEC, and by extension the members of this union.

Sorry, but some of us know better.

What exactly do you claim to know better?

Max wasn't just some "numbers guy" bystander. He was manipulating the whole process, right down to who was in union office. Don't let him fool you.

He is a union GENIUS! Just ask him! Everything is right or wrong. True or False. And always exactly as he envisioned. No grey area. And if everybody was single with a jaguar and a career to fall back on we would have been a juggernaut crashing through the thinly veiled threats of GK and SWAPA screaming FU, we have a process agreement bitches!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back