Massive furloughs at Tradewinds

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't think Mr. Federico would know the truth if it hit him in the head:

Probably just bitter because he did not have the talent to upgrade at Tradewinds, the easiest place on the planet. Thats probably why you are a Captain then.

Instead he is calling folks scabs and ranting and raving about his former co-workers. Just the 747 wannabess who are flyinf when senior people are on the street.

Sorry ya did not make it over here despite yer high seniority, try to fly the simulator right-side up next time.:rolleyes:
Have a better job making more than you are.

Mr Csy. First off all no upgrades for the last 12months on the bus side. Before that people senior and street captains.
2, Talking about the truth hahahahah thats what has you hurt the most. Im so strait foward and direct I dont hide behind a cover name.
3.Enjoy your little wreck-a 747 outfit while it lasts. I cant wait too see your a$$ on the street when management comeup with another mastermind plan to change the fleet and furlough your A$$.
If anything I have said is not the truth prove it.

Have a better job making more than you are.__________________

Congrats and enjoy Turkey.
Not sure ya have seen my W-2.

Talking about the truth hahahahah thats what has you hurt the most. Im so strait foward and direct I dont hide behind a cover name.

Truth hurting me?
Sorry about ya not quilifying for an upgrade over here, based on yer reputation ya may not upgrade anywhere.

I cant wait too see your a$$ on the street when management comeup with another mastermind plan to change the fleet and furlough your A$$.

Thanks for the well wishes. You are truly a pro.

If anything I have said is not the truth prove it.

Where do I start?
The scab comment?

Im not in Turkey buddy but nice try. Didnt qualify hmmmmmmmmm dont think so. my last line check in I was recommended, plus i dont have any hidden past. At my new company sim intructor recommended for upgrade also. Working out Jaa loop wholes at this moment. Oh what else do you call somebody who takes somebodys else job. Senoir people to you were furloughed period. And about my reputation well watch out for your wife or girlfriend because ill probably have her if i meet her,

Oh what else do you call somebody who takes somebodys else job.

A scab is somebody who crosses a picket line, as if a pilot group is on strike.

Figured I had to explain that, you don't seem too bright.

At any rate, I ain't responding more to yer crap.

This is fun. Keep at it!

First of all your mama isnt that bright either. I know the meaning of a scab but bottom line a scab is a pilot screwing another pilot like you are. Second your the one who started this forum so proudly announcing massive furloughs. if you had any inteligence whats so ever you would have kept quiet knowing you are the one who should have been laid off.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back