• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Massive furloughs at Tradewinds

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How come there's many FOs senior to quite a few Airbus Captains? On the 74, I could understand since it's a new fleet type and there were direct hire captains. On the Airbus side, that programs much more mature, so I'd expect to see almost all the captains senior and FOs junior.

Look get to the point white boy. Are you saying the nobody was upgraded because they suck without even flying with them. To answer you question the most senior f/o s are f/e who just upgraded to first officers. No senior f/o have quit we all were furloughed or took a LOA. During the last chief pilots administracion their were no capt transition only f/e to f/o. No f/o on the current seniority list besided 2 guys have been giving upgrade evals which was the policy on the bus side. What you guys do on the junior 747 little kingdom um not aware of besides trashing a 747 in Colombia.
You can say and justify tdx all you want but flying when their are senior people on the street regardless off seat or equipment is no different than being a scab

Well, we just hired one of the furloughed A300 FO's here at Gemini.. At least that's one guy that found something.

Don't think Mr. Federico would know the truth if it hit him in the head:

Probably just bitter because he did not have the talent to upgrade at Tradewinds, the easiest place on the planet.

Instead he is calling folks scabs and ranting and raving about his former co-workers.

Sorry ya did not make it over here despite yer high seniority, try to fly the simulator right-side up next time.:rolleyes:

Look get to the point white boy. Are you saying the nobody was upgraded because they suck without even flying with them. To answer you question the most senior f/o s are f/e who just upgraded to first officers. No senior f/o have quit we all were furloughed or took a LOA. During the last chief pilots administracion their were no capt transition only f/e to f/o. No f/o on the current seniority list besided 2 guys have been giving upgrade evals which was the policy on the bus side. What you guys do on the junior 747 little kingdom um not aware of besides trashing a 747 in Colombia.
You can say and justify tdx all you want but flying when their are senior people on the street regardless off seat or equipment is no different than being a scab

Ah, really, I'm not trying to make a rhetorical question here. I really want to understand what's been going on the Airbus side. On face value, the Airbus seniority list looks pretty skewed for a mature fleet. FEs upgrading to FO is a bit of an anomoly in my experience, since most were PFE's, and not "second officers" in the usual sense. How many of the FOs on the list now are FE upgrades?

How did the Airbus wind up with 3 captains with seniority numbers above 80 and one at 100?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back