• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Look before you leap, NJASAP!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
She is nothing more than a pilot's wife. She hasn't invested in a career in aviation. She hasn't paid her dues, doesn't personally draw a paycheck and can only ride on the coat-tails of he husband.

WOW. B19,

why can't you just go away??

Nobody at Netjets agrees with you. you suck, you are a dork.

just go away. if you are so happy in your current job stay there and shut up.

we as pilots all pay our dues and so does our family. to say our wives and kids don't have a say is wrong.

Once again B19 you suck and nobody likes you, and once again go F#()yourse#f

Why do you guys keep wrestling with this pig? It accomplishes absolutely nothing and it amuses the pig.

Just put B19 on your ignore list and be done with it. He'll eventually go away like every other half-baked lunatic that tries to make a "name" for himself on Flightinfo. He offers nothing of value and you waste your time even reading his posts.

Grizz, I've already tried handing out that advice. But people keep responding.

He isn't relevant, has absolutely ZERO knowledge of Netjets, our union, what's actually going on at either our company or our union, and hasn't convinced one single person on these boards that he's right.

I'm almost 100% sure he's just stirring the pot because he can. Kind of reminds me of another person on the NJA 1108 boards (now all but abandoned) who did the same thing and eventually was banned.

Folks, put him on your ignore list or just skip over his posts! It's easy!!

Grizz, I've already tried handing out that advice. But people keep responding.

He isn't relevant, has absolutely ZERO knowledge of Netjets, our union, what's actually going on at either our company or our union, and hasn't convinced one single person on these boards that he's right.

I'm almost 100% sure he's just stirring the pot because he can. Kind of reminds me of another person on the NJA 1108 boards (now all but abandoned) who did the same thing and eventually was banned.

Folks, put him on your ignore list or just skip over his posts! It's easy!!

You have your opinion, I don't agree with it. The silent majority doesn't agree with you either, and the respect that I recieve via PMs proves that every day. It's that silent majority that feeds my posts as I will write what they think.

I've encouraged those that don't want to read my posts to stick their head in the sand and ignore my posts. I don't want them to read my posts anyway. But I will continue to rebut classic union rhetoric. If they want to ignore my opinion by using "ignore", it's easier for me.

Your sense of reality is single sided, has no vision and is detrimental to the fractional industry. It's all about the money.

You don't care about the industry, all you care about is the wages, benefits and quality of life produced by 1108 for the pilots. Union turmoil at it's best.

You don't care about the financial health of all fractionals, the non-pilot employees or the owners that have investments in the aircraft you fly.

I happen to care about the big picture, the industry that I had a part of during the regulatory process and the frac employees that I've spent a lot of time with over the years. 1108 had raised the bar, but at what cost? Industry leading union contracts have rarely succeeded. Usually the success is short term, maybe a couple of years before the bow wave catches up. The long term effects remain to be seen.

You support unions and have a right to speak.

I don't support unions and have a right to speak also.

You want to turn this thread into something about me, but it's actually about NJASAP.

I still think it's ludicrous and I'm enjoying the rhetoric surrounding it. Union turmoil at it's best.

You have your opinion, I don't agree with it. The silent majority doesn't agree with you either, and the respect that I recieve via PMs proves that every day.

You're telling me you have more people PM'ing you in agreement, than posting here in disagreement? Riiiight... :rolleyes:

Your sense of reality is single sided, has no vision and is detrimental to the fractional industry. It's all about the money.

As is the entire fractional industry. You think Mr. Santulli got into this business out of some noble sense of purpose? No, he got into this business because he saw an opportunity to make money.
You don't care about the financial health of all fractionals...

Yes, that's exactly why we agreed to more flexible schedules to ensure better utilization of our aircraft and to reduce the amount of charter supplement we have to use. That makes our owners happy because they prefer to be on our planes, and it saves us money to improve the financial health of NetJets.

We traded short-term schedule flexibility to help the long-term stability of the company for all of its employees. One sell-off would pay for my pay raise many times over, so this is one of the many situations where both sides win because of our new contract.

Why do you guys keep wrestling with this pig? It accomplishes absolutely nothing and it amuses the pig.

Just put B19 on your ignore list and be done with it. He'll eventually go away like every other half-baked lunatic that tries to make a "name" for himself on Flightinfo. He offers nothing of value and you waste your time even reading his posts.

lol he sounds a lot like that crying little girl from SEA we all know...lol

Good post, CA1900! Frac pilots deal with reality. At NJA it has been proven that mutual respect, fairness, and teamwork will take a company and its workers to the top. Frac pilots at other companies are fully aware that an industry standard has been set and the ripples are starting to be felt across the industry, especially at CS. Those non-union pilots are thankful for the efforts of the NJ pilots. NJ pilots introduced work rules that make the industry safer and the other fracs are starting to follow their lead. That is the reality of what happens when talented professionals band together and actively work on making improvements that benefit all involved.

The Options pilots are frustrated over the reality of watching their company fall further behind because MS hasn't broken the code on how to motivate workers and treat them with respect. Ops pilots deal with the reality of having to make ends meet on sub-par wages paid to them for performing essentially the same job as their better paid industry peers.

The reality is that since the formation of StrongUnion (now NJASAP) the frac industry has become safer and more productive. NJA welcomes the input of their pilots and the joint committees are working on exciting new projects and turning out good fair solutions that benefit the entire company. NJW

Frac pilots live and post reality. Fudspinners warp it to fit their own agenda.

Good post, CA1900! Frac pilots deal with reality. At NJA it has been proven that mutual respect, fairness, and teamwork will take a company and its workers to the top. Frac pilots at other companies are fully aware that an industry standard has been set and the ripples are starting to be felt across the industry, especially at CS. Those non-union pilots are thankful for the efforts of the NJ pilots. NJ pilots introduced work rules that make the industry safer and the other fracs are starting to follow their lead. That is the reality of what happens when talented professionals band together and actively work on making improvements that benefit all involved.

The Options pilots are frustrated over the reality of watching their company fall further behind because MS hasn't broken the code on how to motivate workers and treat them with respect. Ops pilots deal with the reality of having to make ends meet on sub-par wages paid to them for performing essentially the same job as their better paid industry peers.

The reality is that since the formation of StrongUnion (now NJASAP) the frac industry has become safer and more productive. NJA welcomes the input of their pilots and the joint committees are working on exciting new projects and turning out good fair solutions that benefit the entire company. NJW

Frac pilots live and post reality. Fudspinners warp it to fit their own agenda.

Your complete ignorance of the industry and basic business is astounding. It's easy to understand why you are to out of touch with reality. You are a pilot's wife with nothing better to do.

NJW,

WAVE OFF! WAVE OFF! WAVE OFF!

Don't respond, this thread has gone on too long as it is.

R,

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back