Look before you leap, NJASAP!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's business and IBT is bad business
And here folks is the quote of the year. In the end, it is all business, not personal. I was told this years ago when I was just cutting my teeth with NJA(Thank you Jim H.!). Took some time before I really understood. FUD and Harassment (B-19) is playing stupid, but they get it also. They just want to keep the act up. They know it is business. But personal is so much more emotional.

Nice to see you posting, FlyLow. I see you haven't lost your touch for laying out the facts...:) I do hope you brought sturdy footwear, though. There are some slimy fud puddles on the board ...:rolleyes: Dodge those and you'll do fine talking to those of us who live in the real world. NJW

Card was sent the day I received it, along with a $100 donation of the money that 1108 (local) put in my pocket. I would follow Mr. Olsen (and crew) through the gates of hell.

More is on the way if they need it. More will come after that if needed, and so on, and so on, and so on, until NJASAP is my representative. Surely you get the picture.

No more needs to be said. The decision has been made. Time just needs to pass until it is a reality.

Hoffa..... Get over it. You lost us.

.... The decision has been made. Time just needs to pass until it is a reality. I dare say that day can't come soon enough for our office staff that was subjected to stereotypical Teamster's strong arm tactics...:eek:

Hoffa..... Get over it. You lost us.

True and funny, Sgmick. I can see it now. The fully loaded NJASAP train bound for the twin cities of Superior Representation and Self-Determination pulls out of the Too Little, Too Late station with Moore shaking his fist and screaming profanity as the high tech train rapidly disappears. Hoffa is all but begging on his knees...please stay with me...as he watches his gravy train shrink until there's nothing left but a familiar echo...SI-OH-NARA Hoooofffffaaaa.

The other day I was talking to B19. Told him I was selling my old Pinto and was cancelling the insurance on it.
He said, "What? You're gonna screw the insurance company by cancelling a policy on a car you no longer own?"
I just shook my head and walked away...

thats funny.

He told me drivers without insurance are better safer drivers. They are not distracted by having insurance so drive more safely.

He supports the non-insured drivers who are more dedicated to driving.

People who are insured are greedy and just care about protecting their money. They don't care about driving

I sent a fax copy of the card to vote to decertify, the very morning that it was sent out to us all, mailed shortly after that. It is such an obvious thing, we all knew this was coming. They where giving many chances to do what is right for us, and they chose not to.
They acted like what the teamsters of the old are known for. Take the money, and spend as little as possible, and do as little as possible, and ignore the membership they will do what National says.
They sent one of thier cronies and gives our local crap personaly and gets in our General Counsel's face and gives her a rash of sh*t to where she feels threatened. My next time in Columbus I owe her dinner.
This pilot group will not lay down and take this cr*p any more. We have very talented group within our pilots and with those working at local 1108, more then the Teamsters national realize. The group working for us can see the BS and know how to deal with it.
This is a good move, it will happen, goodbuy teamsters

Stingray,

A faxed copy will not do. You need to send in the original.

Stingray, that's a good recap. The cards are showing up at a steady rate which leaves no doubt about the pilots' thoughts in this matter. They (and their spouses) are, indeed, speaking with one voice...we're outa here! The vote will just make it official; in actuality, the Teamsters lost the NJ pilots in spirit long ago. No one is impressed or intimidated that they've shown up now throwing their weight around and claiming credit for the accomplishments that belong solely to the NJA pilotgroup. Give 'em the boot gentlemen and move on! :cool:

Majik and Gunfyter, what did you expect from the village idiot? A relevant conversation? ...:rolleyes: I started ignoring him long ago. All he does is mutter asinine things about my boots while giving everyone a headache with that monotonous drum beat over and over, same thing all day....:rolleyes: Some in the community have asked the Sheriff to drag him away because he's spreading his stinking, slimy fud all over the square, but it seems we're stuck with him because he hasn't broken any laws -- even if he is out of touch with reality. Oh well, I guess every village has one.

You know some guys are convinced the VI is from the Options area, but others of us remember that he was pestering the Avantair folks when they talked about getting their group organized. So I guess he's just a weird drifter dragging his stinking fud from post to post. He's definitely not from the frac community and apparently doesn't give a rat's @ss about any of the pilot's or their families. None of us have been influenced or fooled since he's shown up here flinging his fud around and claiming that the sky will fall if the FltOps pilots get a contract with professional wages and fair work rules. Give him the boot gentlemen and move on! :cool:

Stingray, that's a good recap. The cards are showing up at a steady rate which leaves no doubt about the pilots' thoughts in this matter. They (and their spouses) are, indeed, speaking with one voice...we're outa here! The vote will just make it official; in actuality, the Teamsters lost the NJ pilots in spirit long ago. No one is impressed or intimidated that they've shown up now throwing their weight around and claiming credit for the accomplishments that belong solely to the NJA pilotgroup. Give 'em the boot gentlemen and move on! :cool:

Majik and Gunfyter, what did you expect from the village idiot? A relevant conversation? ...:rolleyes: I started ignoring him long ago. All he does is mutter asinine things about my boots while giving everyone a headache with that monotonous drum beat over and over, same thing all day....:rolleyes: Some in the community have asked the Sheriff to drag him away because he's spreading his stinking, slimy fud all over the square, but it seems we're stuck with him because he hasn't broken any laws -- even if he is out of touch with reality. Oh well, I guess every village has one.

You know some guys are convinced the VI is from the Options area, but others of us remember that he was pestering the Avantair folks when they talked about getting their group organized. So I guess he's just a weird drifter dragging his stinking fud from post to post. He's definitely not from the frac community and apparently doesn't give a rat's @ss about any of the pilot's or their families. None of us have been influenced or fooled since he's shown up here flinging his fud around and claiming that the sky will fall if the FltOps pilots get a contract with professional wages and fair work rules. Give him the boot gentlemen and move on! :cool:

You only a pilot's wife whining away again. :crying:

Latest resources

Back