• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Leave SWA for Fed Ex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stay at SWA. More fun and you don't have to deal with boxes. That's right, boxes don't care how they get there. And I gurantee Fedex management doesn't either. Truck or other company. The whole job security thing is ridiculous. Fedex has a large bet with international business, especially China. Ever heard of outsourcing. Again, boxes don't care.

Call Diane right now & tell her you are no longer interested in SWA for a career. Hope you don't hang your FEDEX brothers out there like the SWA buds that hooked you up...

Where's the luv, man?

SWA buds that hooked him up? You mean Higher Power?

Stay at SWA. More fun and you don't have to deal with boxes. That's right, boxes don't care how they get there. And I gurantee Fedex management doesn't either. Truck or other company. The whole job security thing is ridiculous. Fedex has a large bet with international business, especially China. Ever heard of outsourcing. Again, boxes don't care.

This is the beauty of the business. Boxes don't care and the customers do!

Geezzz?

So a guy thinks about leaving the Canyon Blue Kool-Aid fraternity after he gets the secret handshake and the rest of the cult is up in arms. After reading the posts from the SWA guys here all I can think of is that scene from Animal House... "Thank you sir may I have another", with Herb himself dressed in a black robe and swinging away! Is that really what your basic indoc is like. Holy Smokes! And I thought Jim Jones was bad.:eek:

Call Diane right now & tell her you are no longer interested in SWA for a career. Hope you don't hang your FEDEX brothers out there like the SWA buds that hooked you up...

How ridiculous. This sounds like a post from SWA/FO, not from someone who appears to be retired mil. Already a "company man" and not even on the property yet. The original poster is looking to chart the proper course for himself and his family, and you give him grief. I'll say it for him - "thanks for nothing".

Moose,
ok, you may not get the stress of retirement, transition, furlough, etc...

We do...!!!!

So, walk a mile in our shoes.

That is all.
Z

Dang skippy Air Force & proud of it!!. Can u say you've logged combat time, been to Afghanistan, Iraq, or flown a Congressional delegation to Africa???

Latest resources

Back