• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
An organization is only as good as its leaders. You guys are *************************ed.

Does anyone know the process of getting it started?

Ok, where have you guy's been? There's been a grass roots movement for the past 2 mos. The rumor is that an overwhelming amount of Yes votes have been received and the process is well underway. Can't believe you all have been left out of the loop. They've been very careful about who's been approached in hopes of keeping things below the radar until the the votes were counted.

On another note, Art I can't believe I'm saying this but your last few posts have been lucid, well thought out and generally lacking the usual one sided, simple minded and irrational ramblings I've come to expect.

Bravo.

Last edited:
Ok, where have you guy's been? There's been a grass roots movement for the past 2 mos. The rumor is that an overwhelming amount of Yes votes have been received and the process is well underway. Can't believe you all have been left out of the loop. They've been very careful about who's been approached in hopes of keeping things below the radar until the the votes were counted.

On another note, Art I can't believe I'm saying this but your last few posts have been lucid, well thought out and generally lacking the usual one sided, simple minded and irrational ramblings I've come to expect.

Bravo.

I sent my card in 2 or so years ago when the last drive for a union was on. Wasn't aware of a new drive - if so where does one log on to vote - also need to get the word out as I don't know of anyone who is aware of the "grass root drive'. First I've heard about it and I think if it was more public it would be very welcome news and have a lot of support from crew members.

I think we have the absolute worst marketing and sales team of any fractional and until that broom hits the top floor, it will be the status quo people.

That's because we keep throwing the same people at new problems. This is also true with our third party messenger leader.

If you want a good chuckle, find out what his educational background is.

One thing is for sure..the times they are a'changing....for the better.

Latest resources

Back