Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue PVC has voted to give away flying!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Au contraire, the rumors of feed out of San Juan are rampant around here. Sadly, Executive ATRs would fit way too neatly in the PVC's "Vision" of outsourced flying (sigh)....

Au contraire, the rumors of feed out of San Juan are rampant around here. Sadly, Executive ATRs would fit way too neatly in the PVC's "Vision" of outsourced flying (sigh)....

I'm hoping for the Alaska/Horizon/Blue trifecta. If we had to... Personally I'm hoping for the "organic" growth. Planning for less than "organic" growth.

Well?

"these documents will be ready for distribution by the end of march for pilot review." JB flt ops.

what what what?!? documents not here yet?

Translation: whenever we get around to sending the email that has this information, on a forward looking basis we really don't care what we said before...

the last road show in in may so I'd expect something to come out in july. your new pea will need to be signed in june though. "We need to pass this bill, then we can figure out whats in it!"Nancy P.

Documents came out last night. Check your email.

anyone care to give a rundown to those awaiting class dates? It would hold some weight in my decision.

PM me if you dont want to post it.

I'm no lawyer, but I can't see any difference from the new stuff and what we've got now. Other than when they farm out flying they can say that we agreed to it.

sooooo, yea...

Latest resources

Back