Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue PVC has voted to give away flying!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Beechnut

Ndugu's Foster Dad
JetBlue pilots "represented" by the Pilot Values Committee have just voted to give away 10% of JETBLUE flying to regionals in aircraft up to 78 seats.

How's that for looking out for you best interests!

I hope the newer guys coming on have their eyes wide open before they get to the line!

Organic Growth? BS!!!
Protecting the brand? BS!!!
Protecting this unique culture? BS!!!!

This is damage that will never be undone! This is your Direct Relationship working for you!!!

VOTE ALPA! VOTE EARLY! VOTE OFTEN!!!!!

Once you give away scope you never get it back... I think I read that Azul down in Brazil is now flying ATR72-500s in addition to E190s - so, they are probably watching the profitability build down there and think they can do the same up here in the States.

Rhetorical question, but would you JB guys be willing to fly the smaller RJs/props at economically "viable" rates (i.e., typical RJ rates) in order to control that flying?

Last edited:
Hasn't every major airline ALPA group done the same thing? Delta gave away 50%.

Your statement indicates there was a choice involved....this is something the pilots of JetBlue do not have.

Thanks for playing....

The documents haven't been seen by the pilot group yet. To spread this now before you have seen the actual documents is typical BS. It could be true, but my bet is that you read this on bluepilots and you want to tell the world before you know for sure. If you have a source then let us know. Don't pretend to state it as fact, when you are just repeating what others have started to spread on Bluepilots. If this is not true, than the pro ALPA guys are going to take another look and you might get more fence sitters because we aren't going to believe anyone.

The documents haven't been seen by the pilot group yet. To spread this now before you have seen the actual documents is typical BS. It could be true, but my bet is that you read this on bluepilots and you want to tell the world before you know for sure. If you have a source then let us know. Don't pretend to state it as fact, when you are just repeating what others have started to spread on Bluepilots. If this is not true, than the pro ALPA guys are going to take another look and you might get more fence sitters because we aren't going to believe anyone.

I have seen the documents....its true. For domestic flying, an "Alter-Ego" airline can fly up to 10% of JB's ASMs utilizing aircraft certified up to 78 seats as long as the flying is done in the continuous 48 states. It will be a big eye opener when you see them in your inbox....remember, organic growth!!

The 4 PVC that voted to outsource JetBlue flying received free dinners in gratitude.

Is that all it takes?

Latest resources

Back