• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You didn't really expect the company interviewing you to give you their questions did you?

Look at the gouge on APC, and read Blue Streak , and know about JetBlue, their cores values, and why you want to work here. BE YOURSELF. They are looking for pilots that they can be in the cockpit with who are not D-bags. Getting to the interview is 80% of the hiring process, the job is yours to lose.
Good luck to everyone, you will be impressed by what you see here, I know I am.

Great a bunch of new hires giving advice. What next get through training and let me know how reserve treats you. Just apply and see how it goes we are so low on new hires that the minimums have gone out the window. No real legacy airline hires without PIC turbine, except Jetblue. Core values are words only, those day's are long gone.

Last edited:
yeah what the heck! LOL So what you are saying is the DC-9 is a regional jet too? 100 seats.....hello? McFly! if I think about it, the DC9 has 74? 79? seats? But hey EMB is known as a regional airplane maker-I just hope the 100 seater stays at mainline-it would be the best thing for all of us.

Man, someone pi$$Ed in sligo's corn flakes...........it's just some dudes posting what they know, lighten up.....

Yeah no kidding, I know I am a new hire. I am not a large bank of knowledge and I wasn't trying to be a D1(k when i was letting him know what helped with quite a few guys interviews that made it to class. As for the RJ thing, I had that on my profile before I was hired at B6. If you think the 190 is an rj so be it. At least I am not with my former regional company, and I am happy to be here now.

Great a bunch of new hires giving advice. What next get through training and let me know how reserve treats you. Just apply and see how it goes we are so low on new hires that the minimums have gone out the window. No real legacy airline hires without PIC turbine, except Jetblue. Core values are words only, those day's are long gone.

Delta, Us Airways, United just to name a few. Just saying.

They may not be hiring right "now" but all of those mentioned have and probably will hire zero pic turbine in the future. Days are far from gone. Looking forward they are probably just beginning.

Now for the JetBlue core value system... HA.

Latest resources

Back