• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But hey EMB is known as a regional airplane maker-I just hope the 100 seater stays at mainline-it would be the best thing for all of us.

When you get here, the first thing you need to do after training is ask the PVC about our SCOPE clause...

Then post it here.

BTW: Congrats to all the NOOBS! We bottom dwellers welcome the seniority bump.:nuts:

Yeah no kidding, I know I am a new hire. I am not a large bank of knowledge and I wasn't trying to be a D1(k when i was letting him know what helped with quite a few guys interviews that made it to class. As for the RJ thing, I had that on my profile before I was hired at B6. If you think the 190 is an rj so be it. At least I am not with my former regional company, and I am happy to be here now.

Yeah I was alittle hard on you. Hope you enjoy your time at B6. The remark about the 190 well, it flys just like your past typical R.J. even the SIC type ERJ 170/190 says it all. Just have fun in class don't stress and see you on the line.

Yeah I was alittle hard on you. Hope you enjoy your time at B6. The remark about the 190 well, it flys just like your past typical R.J. even the SIC type ERJ 170/190 says it all. Just have fun in class don't stress and see you on the line.

Glad you found some wipes for your poopy pants!! LOL :beer:

Never mind the pay increase and QOL with better trips The definition is spelled out on your license ERJ 170/190.

ERJ is nothing more than a stamp of manufacure. If it was a Boeing it would say B790 SIC... whatever.

ERJ is nothing more than a stamp of manufacure. If it was a Boeing it would say B790 SIC... whatever.

If that were the case it would say EMB -190 not ERJ. It is just a way for Embraer to market the jet as an RJ. Do I agree with it- NO. If EMB offered a twin aisle 250 seat aircraft, I;m sure they would market it as the ERJ-250. But still the current payscales ( except B6-believe me they would change it back if they could ) for those flying it, reflect RJ rates.

"EmbRaer Jet" is where they get ERJ from. It was to differentiate between their prior popular turboprop the EMB-120

Latest resources

Back