• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
on an unrealted note. Did anyone interview with only a printed logbook? Im gonna bring my handwritten ones with all the signatures anyways but Im curious as to the response your printed logbook recieved

Class starting today, the 2nd.............next one on the 16th. Rumors are a class starting every 2 weeks.....indefinitely.

Good luck

CD

on an unrealted note. Did anyone interview with only a printed logbook? Im gonna bring my handwritten ones with all the signatures anyways but Im curious as to the response your printed logbook recieved

When I got hired I interviewed with a computer logbook. According to DA, he loves them and they save them a ton of time looking over the book.

Class starting today, the 2nd.............next one on the 16th. Rumors are a class starting every 2 weeks.....indefinitely.

Good luck

CD

Interviewed on Jan 11th with only a "log book pro" log book printed out and bound nicely, go to a trophy shop and get a nice name plate made that can stick on the cover. I start on Feb 16th.

Any word on aircraft types offered to newhires this round (recently)? Are both the A320 and E190 offered? What determines aircraft bidding for newhires - age (like Delta)? Also, which bases are most likely - BOS and JFK?

Good luck to all...

Any word on aircraft types offered to newhires this round (recently)? Are both the A320 and E190 offered? What determines aircraft bidding for newhires - age (like Delta)? Also, which bases are most likely - BOS and JFK?

Good luck to all...

If there are options in the class (A320 and 190 slots, multiple base options) then the new-hires would bid the first day ot two of class based on seniority (age). Sounds like this class is all A320 so the only possible bid would be base.

Yes, that is true...all 320 on the 16th.

Latest resources

Back