• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't forget to prepare for your PEA negotiation. Your ability to barter will have a great impact on your next five years.

Don't forget to prepare for your PEA negotiation. Your ability to barter will have a great impact on your next five years.

Yes I have enjoyed my limo rides to and from work. Getting Christmas off for 9 years has been great too. Don't forget to get suites and rooms with a view in your PEA as well.

what is the likelihood of getting the bus in the next upcoming classes? As far as getting off reserve quicker..is the Embraer still the way to go?

what is the likelihood of getting the bus in the next upcoming classes? As far as getting off reserve quicker..is the Embraer still the way to go?

Scroll up a few posts. All of them say Bus, Bus, Bus for the next few classes.

I would highly recommend going 190 boston if you have the choice. Massive growth in Boston starting right now.. going from 60ish departures/day to over 140.. more than double by this summer... Not only that, but you will be holding a line about 1-2 months out of training with that kind of growth..

Airbus.. you will be doing Island RED EYES on reserve for a long time... if you have the choice I would go 190, get the line quick and build your credit up to 100+ hours....

I held a line the first month I was eligable to bid.... over 99 hours credit, 81 hours block... everything over 78 is time and a half $70.5.... not bad for an FNG..

Last edited:
How is the open time on the Airbus compared to the E190? What is the average credit on both? Thanks for the help.

I would highly recommend going 190 boston if you have the choice. Massive growth in Boston starting right now.. going from 60ish departures/day to over 140.. more than double by this summer... Not only that, but you will be holding a line about 1-2 months out of training with that kind of growth..

Airbus.. you will be doing Island RED EYES on reserve for a long time... if you have the choice I would go 190, get the line quick and build your credit up to 100+ hours....

I held a line the first month I was eligable to bid.... over 99 hours credit, 81 hours block... everything over 78 is time and a half $70.5.... not bad for an FNG..

also curious, are there any travel benefits through Aer Lingus/ Lufthansa at all or is it just on the company when hired?

Latest resources

Back