• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just heard that all the classes for March have been cancelled.. so much for the gravy train...

Source?? I was just handed a 91 hour line on the bus for March. Something tells me we are short staffed and summer is not even here. When the bid divisors go down to 78-81 hours and you can PTO that one day trip on a random Tuesday then I'll believe we are staffed about right. Just had a new bus show up in MCO from France today and how many more coming this year??? They best get to hiring alot more faces and soon.

Last edited:
So the new hire dispatchers were going through indoc and systems with the pilots.. and now someone is reporting that new classes have been cancelled?? Holy Crap.. I hope not.. I've been working along time to get this job.. I have not heard a word from the company yet...

If you are already in class I wouldn't worry about it. It sounds like it might affect a few classes next month as they need more pilots on the line and try to give a break to the overworked instructors. Theyll have to hire more by the summer or the place will implode.

Good luck and I hope to see your name printing out on my release soon ;)

The fact is that JetBlue is understaffed, and has been for a long time. If it is true that classes are cancelled for March (no official word from the company yet), then this would most likely be a temporary situation so they can get caught up at the school house. So if you're waiting for a class date, be patient. It will come. Just by looking at the reserve staffing numbers for March, we simply don't have enough pilots. The interviews continue, and will most likely do so for a few years, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Heard no 190 classes for March.......catching up with upgrade, and giving instructors a break. If you have class coming up you can pretty much count on the 320.

CD

Latest resources

Back