JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
COUNTRY CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All due respect, you haven`t a clue as too what you are talking about! The smaller bases are everything but a "country club"

Get through training, get on the line and come back and visit this thread a couple of months from now. I`d be willing to bet a C Note the fun factor of the blue jet has worn off. Unless of course, You came from Mesa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did we just see the first Internet heart attack? I like it here, some things could change. I am not in a "country club" base though. Less open time, less ability to PTO, less control in general at the country clubs.

"Bluejet" is what you make of it, credit 100+ a month chasing the paycheck and you might get burnt out. Fly min block and you will be home a lot more, but the check will hurt. I live in base, albeit not a close driving distance. I credit about 100 hrs a month and get about 14 days off, not so bad. There are days you can get frustrated at blue jet, much like any other carrier. It's a million times better then my last regional, but I didn't come here to compare my QOL to a regional...

Last edited:
Do you have a class date scheduled? Just curious how many are interested in the FLL base.

Fll as recently as early this year went to new hires. On the last bid it went fairly junior, so on the bus I'm guessing you could hold it within 6 months. Also on the last bid, LGB went to a guy just out of training.

Anyone wanting MCO..... Good luck. My guess is 320 MCO could be yeeeeeaaarsssssssss, as in you might hold EMB captain before hand.

Just got a call today for possible interview. Did the pre-interview questions and then she sent me an e-mail for me to describe a checkride failure that I had in the past. It has to be reviewed by some pilot hiring committee. Is this a big deal? I busted a CFI-I ride back in 2004. No other busts part 121 or 91. Sounds like they are starting interviews soon.

No big deal at all, especially the CFI ride. Good luck

CD

today's class breakdown.. 6 320s to JFK and 5 190s to either BOS or JFK.

124 more pilots planned for training this year and 250 coming up in 2012.

MCO/FLL best shot is the bus. I believe MCO is also an E190 but it's really small. MCO, FLL, and LGB are the country club bases. People get there and stay there. Expect it to be a while before you get them. Probably a year or so.

Pay in training is a flat $2,500 bucks a month till you finish OE.

Do you begin second year pay 12 months after beginning training or 12 months from completion of OE?

How long is training up to the beginning of OE normally?

Thank you.

Fll as recently as early this year went to new hires. On the last bid it went fairly junior, so on the bus I'm guessing you could hold it within 6 months. Also on the last bid, LGB went to a guy just out of training.

Anyone wanting MCO..... Good luck. My guess is 320 MCO could be yeeeeeaaarsssssssss, as in you might hold EMB captain before hand.

VERY accurate.

I am E90 MCO. 08' hire. 1900ish seniority. bid in lower 70%. If I go to the bus I will be the bottom or 1 off. There are plenty of guys waiting to be line holders in MCO before they bid down for the $$.

Far from the country club you may have heard of.

Do you begin second year pay 12 months after beginning training or 12 months from completion of OE?

How long is training up to the beginning of OE normally?

Thank you.

The day you start is your aniversary date. 7/13/2011-7/12/2012

7/13/2012 = 2nd yr pay

Training is about 6 weeks till you finish and go to OE. How long you wait for OENis anybody's guess. Minimum of 4 days, could be longer. Heard 190guys have been waiting about 2 weeks, dunno about bus guys.

Latest resources

Back