• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh let hope they do not open a Caribbean base. I would hate to be based there...wait-that might be pretty cool

Does anybody know if there are class dates scheduled for the rest of the year and if so how many are already filled with new hires?
Thanks

Does anybody know if there are class dates scheduled for the rest of the year and if so how many are already filled with new hires?
Thanks

As far as I know, there are classes every 2 weeks until the end of the year. There's a class starting tomorrow that's full (I've heard 9 in it). They've been calling for the 10/5 class which is supposed to have 12 or 13 in it. I interviewed on 8/25 at 0830 and haven't been called yet.

Thanks

Over on the other board there have been some guys keeping track and poking around to see what the projected class dates/sizes will be for the rest of the year. Everything is unofficial and subject to change. Here is what we have come up with so far:

Class #18-11
Sept 7
6 E190 (Actual: 6 E190 BOS)
7 A320 (Actual: 6 A320 JFK)

Class #19-11
Sept 21
6 E190
5 A320

Class #20-11
Oct 5
5 E190
5 A320

Class #21-11
Oct 19
6 E190
5 A320

Class #22-11
11 E190
5 A320

Class #23-11
12 E190
15 A320

Class #24-11
10 E190
15 A320

Class #25-11
15 A320

7 more classes for the year, which includes the one starting tomorrow.

As far as I know, there are classes every 2 weeks until the end of the year. There's a class starting tomorrow that's full (I've heard 9 in it). They've been calling for the 10/5 class which is supposed to have 12 or 13 in it. I interviewed on 8/25 at 0830 and haven't been called yet.

Same here. 8/25. Waiting to hear one way
Or another. In Phase 2

From the sounds of it, this new app. window is probably for planned hiring for next year? It seems the classes being filled this year are from previous interviews over the month of August?

Latest resources

Back