• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It was contained in the interview letter they sent you, about how the actual process would work on the interview day. It talked about the TMAT stories and how they needed to be specific.

Yes I do recall that. They weren't specific
Questions but yes I would agree the interview
Process does seem pretty fair with regard to what
To expect.

Start class on Sept 7th and interviewed on Aug 3rd. The interview is a very relaxing environment. In my time slot I believe we had about 9 candidates. All but 1 moved on to phase 2. I really couldn't tell you how the rest of the day went as far as who made it. Good luck.

Yes I do recall that. They weren't specific
Questions but yes I would agree the interview
Process does seem pretty fair with regard to what
To expect.

You didn't really expect the company interviewing you to give you their questions did you?

Look at the gouge on APC, and read Blue Streak , and know about JetBlue, their cores values, and why you want to work here. BE YOURSELF. They are looking for pilots that they can be in the cockpit with who are not D-bags. Getting to the interview is 80% of the hiring process, the job is yours to lose.
Good luck to everyone, you will be impressed by what you see here, I know I am.

Just re-reading some past stuff....Is this pretty accurate in anyones' opinion? That's a really good pace of hiring !! Something to finally be excited about!!

That matches up with everything I have heard. 250-300 per year for the forseeable future.

That matches up with everything I have heard. 250-300 per year for the forseeable future.

That is very good news.. My dumb a$$ just ordered "Blue Streak" from Amazon..(it was only $.01 plus 3.99 shipping)

I ordered it not becasue I'm a cocky bastard who thinks he'll get hired immediately. But because sometime over the next year or so I am really hoping to get an interview given I think I'm pretty competative and the numbers are looking healthy for this to hopefully happen..maybe

There,now lemme rub that brown off my nose:laugh:

Latest resources

Back