• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have any calls gone out for the Sept. 21st class? Do we know how many are left in the pool, prior to the 8/25 interviews?

Does anyone know just how many pilots there tend to hire from the interview group? It seems from my search, there are 50 to 60 guys at a time interviewing at a time. Is there only a handful of guys that get hired from that or is most everyone?
Thanks guys.

Does anyone know just how many pilots there tend to hire from the interview group? It seems from my search, there are 50 to 60 guys at a time interviewing at a time. Is there only a handful of guys that get hired from that or is most everyone?
Thanks guys.

Overheard in a crew room from someone that does the hiring. 38 of the 50 that interviewed in the last group made it to phase 2

Thanks guys.

There is no quota. If they deem everyone a good fit, they hire them all. If no one is a good fit, they hire no one. The interview is very fair, they even email you the gouge. Generally about 2/3 are successful in stage 1.

There is no quota. If they deem everyone a good fit, they hire them all. If no one is a good fit, they hire no one. The interview is very fair, they even email you the gouge. Generally about 2/3 are successful in stage 1.

I just interviewed recently and was not sent a gouge. Just paperwork to fill out

I just interviewed recently and was not sent a gouge. Just paperwork to fill out

It was contained in the interview letter they sent you, about how the actual process would work on the interview day. It talked about the TMAT stories and how they needed to be specific.

Latest resources

Back