• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed on 2-10. Got my email last night saying I am going to phase 2.

Congrats! Dont get to excited though. I know they have been talking about fast class dates but I moved to phase II about three weeks ago and still no class date. I hope the rumors about canceled march classes arent true.

From the grapevine.....

The school house is scaling back training a bit in order to catch up. The instructors have been working their tails off, and are simply burned out. This is a staffing issue, and they are attempting to correct it. New instructors are currently being trained.

It sounds as though the next few classes will most likely all go to the A320. If one wants to speculate on which aircraft one will be trained, you can get an idea by looking at the delivery schedule, which is as follows:

Q1: 3 A320, 1 E190
Q2: 2 E190 (-1 return)
Q3: 1 E190
Q4: 1 A320, 1 E190

Souce: http://www.flightglobal.com/article...lue-has-financing-on-all-2011-deliveries.html

Of course, this is all subject to change as upgrades and transitions occur (also not taking into account the ever-changing airline industry landscape), thereby further determining which seats become open. Interviews continue, as do the classes. In fact, there is a new class starting March 2nd.

Best wishes to all! Fly safe!

I too have been in Phase II for about 3 weeks, no word about a class yet. But from what I heard, they are still calling people for classes in March. Good luck.

Just got back from the schoolhouse and cancelled classes are just a rumor. They are focusing on the 320 right now as those a/c are coming and they are still short on crews for it. 100-150 more for this year. 250 total/year. Not that this proves anything but I saw the room with the new hire laptops almost stacked to the ceiling. All airbus classes til late may or early june. then summer break (little to no new hire training), and not sure what the break down will be for fall but sounds like majority of the hiring/training in first half of this year.

By far, the growth, and newhires will be coming to BOS. JFK is also probably an option for newhires, at least for now. If you get the 320 your seniority will jump initially but will probably go back down as more and more 190 FO start to side bid over once their seniority can hold a decent line.

A friend interviewed on the 10th. No email or letter yet. Anyone else hear anything?

Latest resources

Back