• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I assume so. Other forums had a bunch of folks posting as well. I would have your friend check their spam folder just to be safe.

Interviewed on the 10th also. Heard on the 16th that I am now in phase II. Just waiting for a class date. It can't come soon enough

Anyone else notice that JB is no longer on the list for the Vegas job fair? Just went to the site and don't see them listed anymore.

Anyone else notice that JB is no longer on the list for the Vegas job fair? Just went to the site and don't see them listed anymore.

For a while, that was just the same list as the IAD job fair last year. I think they just hadn't updated the list for the April job fair. If jetBlue is going to be there, I'd make the trek to LAS. If they're not, well, I'd fly for Delta or Allegiant, but I'm not as willing to go out of my way for them.

yes, most people get hired without a blue dart. the blue dart only gets you to the interview. Infact we've had some problems with some blue dart interviews who by all rights were too inexperienced to be here.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back