• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have any of you heard anything regarding the background check? Interviewed on the 9th- nothing yet...

Good luck to all.

Nope, but friends that got hired a few months ago never heard from them either. No news is good news. If they needed clarification or info they will get in touch.

Nope, but friends that got hired a few months ago never heard from them either. No news is good news. If they needed clarification or info they will get in touch.

I got called back in early Feb from them. They were having trouble getting in touch with HR to verify my employment. I put alittle pressure on my company and they recieved everything they needed. About a week ago I called JetBlue and they said that they have everything they needed.

less than .5% per year starting in December 2012.

This might be true for a couple years. At least in my observation, most 320 captains are in there late 40s, some are younger, some are older. We will certainly not have the retirements of the majors.

I know Jetblue is a pretty young pilot group but does anyone have a projected retirement list?

No one has hard data on this because the company won't release a seniority calculator. Basically from what I've gathered it boils down to time, $$, and an attempted over complication of the process. Not all the companys fault.

No one has hard data on this because the company won't release a seniority calculator. Basically from what I've gathered it boils down to time, $$, and an attempted over complication of the process. Not all the companys fault.

There was a calculator attempted but only 50% of our lazy arse pilot group submitted the required information.

Latest resources

Back