• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue ALPA drive

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait and see how ALPA does with the CAL/UAL merger and subsequent contract and list integration. I'm personally volunteering what time I have to help the effort.

I think this is a do or die moment for ALPA. See what the results are and make a choice based on the best information available to you.

Wait and see? Waitng to see your new contract is longer than I am willing to wait. I hope we have a vote in the very near future. Best of luck to all of you....may you all ony be a little pissed off after the integration!

Wait and see how ALPA does with the CAL/UAL merger and subsequent contract and list integration. I'm personally volunteering what time I have to help the effort.

I think this is a do or die moment for ALPA. See what the results are and make a choice based on the best information available to you.

If CAL/UAL is fair for a litmus test, then so is DAL/NWA.. which was successful..... your reply?

What do you fear about self government....?

As a jB pilots and so much happening with LH, AA and SA I would want not only representation but an established network of international relationships.....

As a jB pilots I would want my MEC to have the ability to testify to Congress... to counter jB managements congressional testimony...

As a jB pilot I want a CBA so the company is legally obligated to negotiate a different pay and benefits package. Currently the company is legally obligated to give pilots the same deal as rampers and every other employee.... I am quite certain that a GED entry level employee at jB isn't expecting a professional pilot benefits package for education, training and responsibility.... so.. what will the company do... bring the pilots down or raise the non professionals up? Which is cheaper?

Why jB pilots don't want to exercise their Constitutional rights as professionals is amazing.....

Better get a Union before the next round of consolidation.

You don't wanna show the industry what NON Union seniority integration looks like.

Best of luck to all of you....may you all ony be a little pissed off after the integration!

Remember......It's always better to be pissed off than pissed on.....

got it JB no voters??

Yes. Just not ALPA.

So you voted for JBPA then? An in-house would be a toothless tiger with money. Talk to the Air Tran guys. I'm not in love with ALPA but it's the only way to go IMHO. That said if you want an in-house, now is your chance to start one.

So you voted for JBPA then? An in-house would be a toothless tiger with money. Talk to the Air Tran guys. I'm not in love with ALPA but it's the only way to go IMHO. That said if you want an in-house, now is your chance to start one.
And ALPA has teeth? Yes...let's go talk to those airtran guys and see what leaps and bounds they have made in their efforts to negotiate a contract since ALPA came on property. Sometimes a Union is necessary...but to go with ALPA based on their fear-mongering and patriotic analogies? Remember: ALPA's purpose is to Schedule with safety. It has nothing to do with Pay...benefits...hotels, or most anything else that affects QOL. SWA didn't start out with the highest pay-rates in the industry, how did they manage that without ALPA?

Latest resources

Back