Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

B6Busdriver

pushbutton pusher
What say the naysayers? I am on the OC and would like to know why some of you are still against representation? How are things going to improve under the current "system?"

Would this be the same improvement seen at UAL, NWA, AT, ATA, Braniff, EAL?

Would this be the same improvement seen at UAL, NWA, AT, ATA, Braniff, EAL?

Gee that's brilliant. Maybe you do NEED a college education to fly airplanes. I'm sure those terrorists on 9/11 were ALPA members too....not. I'm sure ALPA is why so many airlines filed bankruptcy too.

Gee that's brilliant. Maybe you do NEED a college education to fly airplanes. I'm sure those terrorists on 9/11 were ALPA members too....not. I'm sure ALPA is why so many airlines filed bankruptcy too.
so is there an association between ALPA and airline survival or not? BTW You do not need to be a college graduate to be a ALPA member, because it has nothing to do with membership

Don't blast him, Pilotyip has a valid point........why, when anyone tries to challenge the point of anyone on the OC, they start to immediately sling mud.........

so is there an association between ALPA and airline survival or not? BTW You do not need to be a college graduate to be a ALPA member, because it has nothing to do with membership

I'm fully aware that there is no college education requirement to be an ALPA member. I thought I might throw it out there before you do. Any jetBlue pilots out there?

nice touch

Don't blast him, Pilotyip has a valid point........why, when anyone tries to challenge the point of anyone on the OC, they start to immediately sling mud.........
WOW a voice of reality in sea of lets not look at reality.

What say the naysayers? I am on the OC and would like to know why some of you are still against representation? How are things going to improve under the current "system?"

I will never vote ALPA. Never ever ever. Sling all the mud you want.

Latest resources

Back