• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I've discovered Netjets 10 year plan!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So how many owners are leaving NJA? And where are they going? Netjetowner spent much of his time defending the company that he now dislikes.

The company used to be the role model for outstanding customer service and experience. That was then and now is now. Many formerly great companies are not quite what they used to be because they changed their focus from what made them great ... Eastman Kodak, Xerox and the list goes on. Xerox owned the copier market for decades and took its leadership role, ingenuity and outstanding customer service for granted and thought is could live on its name.

That's been our point the whole time;)

BTW it was one of your guys that asked to prove it and with what plane.. So I did.. If you want another comparison, I used to do NYC- PBI in a Beechjet at FL410 with 4-6 passengers in under around 2.5 hrs... Couldn't tell ya the fuel burn. It's been over 5 years. But I know it was less than the X and not much more than the P180....

You are one of the biggest NJA bashers on this board, you do understand that right?

I think it's funny these Avantair guys want to get in a dic measuring contest with you. Perhaps they are overcompensating for something?

Like their colective vagina.

I think it's funny these Avantair guys want to get in a dic measuring contest with you. Perhaps they are overcompensating for something?

Like their colective vagina.

Go to the kids on the Regionals thread with that trash. Jeez...

...they changed their focus from what made them great ... Eastman Kodak, Xerox and the list goes on. Xerox owned the copier market for decades and took its leadership role, ingenuity and outstanding customer service for granted and thought is could live on its name.
Uh oh... You are picking on my fellow U of R alumni. :) And Frat brother ... Joseph Wilson (Xerox founder)... also a DKE @ Rochester.

I can't think of any field that has evolved as rapidly as Optics and Computers (other than communications which has ridden on the back of the other two fields). What was needed is Vision-and-Agility (Leadership) to stay on top when there is rapid change. I would imagine there was resistance to change within XEROX and KODAK because of the massively advantageous position they held in the Environment that existed at that time. They might wish for things to remain as they were ... but it did not. Like the airlines who resisted change brought about by deregulation... and are now extinct.

As far as I know, the 10 year plans have not been shared with any pilots who post here. A look not far in the past on this board shows a time when we were Invincible (we thought). But this is Aviation. Therefore, MY 10 year plan is to keep my resume up to date. Work on another BS or graduate degree not related to aviation. Save money. Invest. We should be doing this anyway. A minor car accident or illness can put you out of flying tomorrow. This is a career with financial risks.

Latest resources

Back