• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is "Tranny" a four-letter word?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
These are possibly some of the lamest threats/retorts I have ever read. Similar to a "Who's got the biggest d#$k" competition at a Junior Achievement conference.

P.S. I don't take offense to being called a "tranny". I guess it depends on the context in which it's used. Examples...
1. "Hey Tranny, you suck! You were acquired, not hired" Not welcoming or indicative of the servant heart or warrior spirit.
2. "Hey Tranny, would you like a beer? I'm buying!" Completely acceptable.

Not passive aggressive enough. I'd have to respectfully decline.

Instructor dude is a SWA pilot? That figures.

Unless you bid FO, you'll never have the pleasure of flying with me. But if you keep running your mouth, we'll dance.

I hope that's true so stay in your deluxe RJ forever and please dont pollute our culture .......I hope GK dumps the RJ's asap along with the likes of you and all like you.......you made a bunch of money on this deal ......or at least you could of if you guys were not so greedy and said no to the first good offer......now you get less.....please vote no again and see what you end up with......a$$ munch.......I hope you act this way on an overnight and get fired soon

I hope that's true so stay in your deluxe RJ forever and please dont pollute our culture .......I hope GK dumps the RJ's asap along with the likes of you and all like you.......you made a bunch of money on this deal ......or at least you could of if you guys were not so greedy and said no to the first good offer......now you get less.....please vote no again and see what you end up with......a$$ munch.......I hope you act this way on an overnight and get fired soon

You really don't get it, a 737 pilot calling the 717 a "deluxe RJ". Too funny!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back