• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is "Tranny" a four-letter word?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aaaaaaaaannnyway, I believe I was asking the Airtran folks.

By the way, Kharma, where exactly IS one's shizznitzel? I couldn't find it in my anatomy book. I asked my teenager, and he just gave me a funny look.

Bubba

nevermind.....

So the tranny crowd will have the 'a" on their bags, sorta like the Morris guys wearing black ties. Not a bad thing, just makes it easier to figure out what your cockpit chat tactics need to be.

Only the Atlanta passengers say airtranz, the pilots are very professional and are more educated than you might think. Tranny refers to some low life transexual similar to the Swa versions of a gay grannie Grande. Its very demeaning and innapropriate. The hired acquired statement is stupid considering the employees had nothing to do with the transaction. If you don't like it vote NO! Just say NO!

If you call me "tranny" its because I am a lesbo trapped in a mans body. Call me whatevery you want but in 30 months "tranny" will be gone and we will have to come up with new names and I don't think many go with Southwest. :)

Living the dream.

Some of the people on the forum refer to SWA pilots as "corndogs" and that doesn't bother me (but maybe it's because I don't know where it came from).

Really? Its from the old yellowish paint scheme. It made your airplanes look like corndogs.

If you call me "tranny" its because I am a lesbo trapped in a mans body. Call me whatevery you want but in 30 months "tranny" will be gone and we will have to come up with new names and I don't think many go with Southwest. :)

Living the dream.

It will live on. Morris guys can tell you that themselves....your a tranny forever...we will all still get along...hell the kernels are still kernels

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Citrus guys answer to three things:

1- AirTranz
2- DaTranny
3- Big little a
;)

As well as..
1- wives
2- hotel phone when there is a hot F/A in the hotel
3- hotel phone when scheduling calls 'cause they are a trip whore.
4- Chief Pilot...because his hat was crooked
5- When GK calls
6- Professional Pilot

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back