• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is "Tranny" a four-letter word?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone who calls me Tranny in my face will be missing teeth. And I have the training to back that statement up. You wouldn't even know what happen when you wake up.
Does that clarify how I feel about the name?

Lighten up Tranny. Don't make me "sweep the leg". :laugh:

When's the last time you actually "knocked somebody's teeth out"? Did you have gloves on? Was it with a high kick? The kick might be a good tactic if you're blindsiding your opponent. Maybe not a good idea if he's ready and has "training", too.

Like the saying goes. If you kick my butt, you're going to jail and losing your career. If I kick your butt, you'll get your butt kicked AND you'll go to jail and lose your career. What's it gonna be, toughguy?

shootr

It will live on. Morris guys can tell you that themselves....your a tranny forever...we will all still get along...hell the kernels are still kernels

That is until we all get new employee numbers after COM, right? :D

Anyone who calls me Tranny in my face will be missing teeth. And I have the training to back that statement up. You wouldn't even know what happen when you wake up.

Too much Haterade, player, too much..........

Last edited:
When's the last time you actually "knocked somebody's teeth out"? Did you have gloves on? Was it with a high kick? The kick might be a good tactic if you're blindsiding your opponent. Maybe not a good idea if he's ready and has "training", too.

Like the saying goes. If you kick my butt, you're going to jail and losing your career. If I kick your butt, you'll get your butt kicked AND you'll go to jail and lose your career. What's it gonna be, toughguy?

shootr

"Everybody was Kung Fu fighting (flute riff), those Tranny's were fast as lightning....."

Tranny. :p:p I'm waiting internet tough guy.

Yeah, you wouldn't have the balls to raise a hand against me buddy.

Check Six!

IDude

Fly-By-Cable said:
Anyone who calls me Tranny in my face will be missing teeth. And I have the training to back that statement up. You wouldn't even know what happen when you wake up. Does that clarify how I feel about the name?

Are you serious, you may very well be able to do what you say, however you will be without job and in jail. Now the question becomes: while in the shower at your new home (jail) and someone asked you pick up the soap "Tranny" what will you do tough guy. Give me a break, geez.....

I'm getting sick of smart a$$ remarks from SWA crews on late night radio frequencies in traffic pattern, at airport food courts, hotel vans, and lobby bars. It's like stealing 30+% of my seniority is not good enough for you, you have to do a little victory dance in the end zone too.
My patience is running thin and I will stick that football up yours if confronted by another SWA guy on layover.

I understand the need to vent but let me be clear - this deal is FAR from a victory for WN pilots.

It's a ******************** sandwich and Gary has pretty much told us both to eat it. We aint happy either bro.

Gup

FBC,

You can kick my ass and after you are fired we all move up a number, you tranny ***********************************...

Latest resources

Back