Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SWA Bubba

Just curious...

Is the term "tranny" a bad word? Neutral? A term of endearment or of derision? It's obviously short for Airtran, but could also be seen as implying trans-sexual, so who knows? Some of the people on the forum refer to SWA pilots as "corndogs" and that doesn't bother me (but maybe it's because I don't know where it came from).

So what say you, my Airtran bretheren? Good? Bad? Like it? Hate it? Proud of it? Want to shoot someone everytime you hear it? This is sort of an informal poll. Also, is it "tranny" or "trannie"? Thank you for your support.

Bubba

NOTE to Kharma Police: Don't worry-we already know what you think. Word is, you've got "Trannies forever!" tattooed on your shizznitzel. :)

Yes, still bored on my overnight....

Hey is this your Murse?

Pathetic.

They will always be Tranny's.

TRANNY!!!!!!, recognize!

Seriously, it doesn't bother me a bit. Most of us are going to leave the "a" logos on our bags. We are already have our own dap when we see each other.

I use it as a term of endearment. Kind of like calling us Cowboy. I asked the question here before the announcement and was told it's cool.

Gup

I will use the standard Tranny answer to everything........NO that's all they know.......say NO......NO ..........NO we want it all or ....NO........NO........NO

Keep the A's on your bags or take them off it's all the same we will know the difference between those hired and those ACQUIRED !!!!!!!!!

I will use the standard Tranny answer to everything........NO that's all they know.......say NO......NO ..........NO we want it all or ....NO........NO........NO

Keep the A's on your bags or take them off it's all the same we will know the difference between those hired and those ACQUIRED !!!!!!!!!

That's right, baby doll! TRANNY for LIFE!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaannnyway, I believe I was asking the Airtran folks.

By the way, Kharma, where exactly IS one's shizznitzel? I couldn't find it in my anatomy book. I asked my teenager, and he just gave me a funny look.

Bubba

I can only imagine what some Air Tran pilot did to your mother, sister, wife.....OR all of them!:smash:

Latest resources

Back