Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I'm getting Furloughed From TSA & I'm thinking Go Jet.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
since you apparently claim to be a trans states employee, you would know how ********************ty HK treats his employees........why the hell would you want to work for one of his other carriers?

cq43vt17t said:
since you apparently claim to be a trans states employee, you would know how ********************ty HK treats his employees........why the hell would you want to work for one of his other carriers?
I have not been treated bad at all.

cq43vt17t said:
Also I have never even met HK so maybe I can't say much.

When you're furloughed, you can get government assistance and go pick up a 737 type rating. Or even use the funds to get a masters degree. That's what I would do first. After that, I'd rather CFI again that work for blowjets.

flyinsick said:
Any ideas? I have not made up my mind yet. I'd like TSA to give me the option so I can at least think about it. Go Jets is not the entire reason TSA is having trouble, wonder if United could see this coming? I need to stay in St. Louis, any ideas how long these furloughs will last?

So you at least Go Jets has part of reason for Trans States fall? So since its only partially their fault it's okay to go there now? And what exactly is the trouble that Trans States is having? I'm pretty sure that Go Jets has similar issues.

TEXAN AVIATOR said:
When you're furloughed, you can get government assistance and go pick up a 737 type rating. Or even use the funds to get a masters degree. That's what I would do first. After that, I'd rather CFI again that work for blowjets.
I'm looking at teaching again, thats a great idea. Also can you tell me more about the govt. finantial assistance

flyinsick said:
I'd love CHQ but I don't think I have their mins, I am going to try. Brian Beadford, CEO. can run a company.

If you are at Trans States I am assuming that you are SIC qualified in the EMB. I'm sure that CHQ would take that into consideration.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back