http://www.born-to-fly.com/???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Moral of story:

NEVER PUT BORN TO FLY ON ANYTHING WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!

That goes for EP-3 guys who get knocked down over China also (but we won't mention any names).

Good Times!

Some of those pics are just asking to have Moshzilla photoshopped in there, wish I knew how :)

WSurf said:
Carolina Cup!!! It's an event in Chapel Hill NC. You ever heard of University Of North Carolina at Chapel Hill???? Hmmm, they won the NCAA Mens Division Championship last year! Thats were the blue comes from!
Cut the dude some slack!! Atleast he has some girls around him!! (which is saying a lot more then a bunch pilots I know)
I really thought it was a good web design.. And the lil Fuk has done a lot of cool flying for his age. Come on peeps, you gotta give the kid just a few props now!!!Much better then looking at Smiley Paul!!!

Departing the subject....I have no ties to UNC, so correct me if I am wrong....but the Carolina Cup is horse race in Camden, SC each spring...not sure where you get Chapel Hill NC out of that one. His pics definitely looked liked he is at that event. I went to the Carolina Cup a few years ago, never had so many beverages in my life....tons of fun.

btw...those ladies in his pics look about as I remember them.

You guys are dorks. Give the guy a freaking break. So what, the guy (like me) likes his job.

Those girls are 16 at most!!! you dirty sick ##### !!

SMOOTHRIDE said:
Moral of story:

NEVER PUT BORN TO FLY ON ANYTHING WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!

Do you suppose that Brandon has a BORN TO FLY tattoo? Where is it? Arm? Left cheek? Ankle?

Is AZUInstructor and Born To Fly one in the same?

Discuss.....

The kid likes airplanes and Chic's......who cares?

More power to him, I hope someday he will be my co-pilot crossing the pond.

this is like a salem witch hunt
dorks are being weeded out by the dozen

mr.coxton, you little devil, welcome to the dark side
yours truly, smiling paul

btw, more sites like this, please

FCNelson said:
You're forgetting the message that bleeds through the website: I was born to fly, I'll fly for anyone, for free, it doesn't matter, I'll do this job for nothing. Look at all the glory I get in this job, I fly to Alaska, I fly to LaGuardia, Boston, I fly a brand new Embraer 145 Jet. I get the chicks, aren't I great, everybody loves me. Oh yeah, did I mention I make $21.72hr, or ~$1600/month as a CHQ FO. Guess I forgot that part.

I don't know about you but some of us aren't subsidized by the Bank of Mom & Dad, actually have student loans, mortgages, families, kids, college, medical bills, etc... to pay. And to that effect, Mr. Born-To-Fly is a direct threat to pretty much any professional pilot out there since he'll gladly do this job for nothing. Management must really *laugh* when they see his website. A few more chumps like him and this job will really be in the toilets.....

I guess you got your first job on a 737 making $100/hr as an FO. For the record why don't you state your first job and the amount you were paid the first year. In fact how about your current job and pay. Your statements prove your loss of perspective in this career. Get a clue!

acaTerry said:
You guys are such a bunch of idiots. So what? The guy made a website. So you feel the need to make fun of him?

Ok, I'll tell you why. His flying photos (although dorky) were not the issue. He had quite a few photos of himself wearing "Embry Riddle Drinking Team" t-shirts, him and his riddle buddies falling all over themselves drunk at parties, and newspaper clippings of him signing off flight students. Anyone that is THAT into themselves deserves the ridicule.

We were all excited when we got our first flying job outside of instructing. This guy was so vain and proud of the cute girls he conned into rides in Cessna's that he was begging for a b*tch-slap.

I'm glad he came to his senses and dropped his website. A little humility will do him well going forward.

Latest resources

Back