• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

http://www.born-to-fly.com/???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That seemed obvious from his disclaimer. I'm trying to find out the details of why and what was on it. I've heard something about pictures of Hooters girls...

Nothin, just some pics of him flying. Pics from the flight deck, flyin around Alaska that kinda stuff. I think the picture you are refering to is the one with the girls in the back of the cessna or whatever. Probably not hooter's girls, could be who knows. They're either 16 or 24...I hate it when they're like that.

details...

The dude was a total dork, pictures of himself standing next to every bug smasher known to man. Then he made the big time at Mesa or some low rent regional, more pics of himself in an electric jet. The hooters gals are are the closest tang this guys will ever get near. Be glad you didn't see it, I'll be scared for years. -rabi

Ah yes the cache. I don't see what the big deal is, who's to say you can't be proud of what you do? The background is a little disorienting though.

Good Ole Google

Ya gotta love it!!! Google that is. As for the site, I don't really see anything wrong with it. The guy's done some pretty cool trips and he's documented them, and hell, he's done trips with girls..... Nothing wrong with it as far I can see....

9rj9 said:
The dude was a total dork, pictures of himself standing next to every bug smasher known to man. Then he made the big time at Mesa or some low rent regional, more pics of himself in an electric jet. The hooters gals are are the closest tang this guys will ever get near. Be glad you didn't see it, I'll be scared for years. -rabi

He may or may not be a dork, but I guess you feel really proud for demeaning someone on a public forum who actually enjoys what they do...

Latest resources

Back