http://www.born-to-fly.com/???

Anaconda

FLY ARMY!
Total Time
Low!
So, what was the story on this website? Anyone have the gouge on why he took it down?

NTXPilot

Not Great...?!
Total Time
< You
Prolly cause he was gettin so much flak for it.

Anaconda

FLY ARMY!
Total Time
Low!
That seemed obvious from his disclaimer. I'm trying to find out the details of why and what was on it. I've heard something about pictures of Hooters girls...

NTXPilot

Not Great...?!
Total Time
< You
Nothin, just some pics of him flying. Pics from the flight deck, flyin around Alaska that kinda stuff. I think the picture you are refering to is the one with the girls in the back of the cessna or whatever. Probably not hooter's girls, could be who knows. They're either 16 or 24...I hate it when they're like that.

9rj9

Total Time
5 til2
details...

The dude was a total dork, pictures of himself standing next to every bug smasher known to man. Then he made the big time at Mesa or some low rent regional, more pics of himself in an electric jet. The hooters gals are are the closest tang this guys will ever get near. Be glad you didn't see it, I'll be scared for years. -rabi

NTXPilot

Not Great...?!
Total Time
< You
Ah yes the cache. I don't see what the big deal is, who's to say you can't be proud of what you do? The background is a little disorienting though.

9rj9

Total Time
5 til2
... only if you're a stripper.

Atccfi

Total Time
>2k
Good Ole Google

Ya gotta love it!!! Google that is. As for the site, I don't really see anything wrong with it. The guy's done some pretty cool trips and he's documented them, and hell, he's done trips with girls..... Nothing wrong with it as far I can see....

ChrisNNJ27

Total Time
9rj9 said:
The dude was a total dork, pictures of himself standing next to every bug smasher known to man. Then he made the big time at Mesa or some low rent regional, more pics of himself in an electric jet. The hooters gals are are the closest tang this guys will ever get near. Be glad you didn't see it, I'll be scared for years. -rabi

He may or may not be a dork, but I guess you feel really proud for demeaning someone on a public forum who actually enjoys what they do...

Always deferred

Total Time
~3000
I will say this about the guy...bottom feeder or not, he does know some pretty hot women, 'specially for a Riddle Rat...

FCNelson

Total Time
Enough
Atccfi said:
Ya gotta love it!!! Google that is. As for the site, I don't really see anything wrong with it. Nothing wrong with it as far I can see....
You're forgetting the message that bleeds through the website: I was born to fly, I'll fly for anyone, for free, it doesn't matter, I'll do this job for nothing. Look at all the glory I get in this job, I fly to Alaska, I fly to LaGuardia, Boston, I fly a brand new Embraer 145 Jet. I get the chicks, aren't I great, everybody loves me. Oh yeah, did I mention I make $21.72hr, or ~$1600/month as a CHQ FO. Guess I forgot that part.

I don't know about you but some of us aren't subsidized by the Bank of Mom & Dad, actually have student loans, mortgages, families, kids, college, medical bills, etc... to pay. And to that effect, Mr. Born-To-Fly is a direct threat to pretty much any professional pilot out there since he'll gladly do this job for nothing. Management must really *laugh* when they see his website. A few more chumps like him and this job will really be in the toilets.....

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Let the kid do what he wishes!!!! Some people take and collect pictures. They share those with people, so how is this any different???? And yes, there are some very hot women in the pictures. Hook it up brotha:beer: !!!!!!!

NTXPilot

Not Great...?!
Total Time
< You
So has anyone actually determined if they're 16 or 24?

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
NTXPilot said:
So has anyone actually determined if they're 16 or 24?
I'm going to say 24, it'll keep me out of trouble!!!!!;)

Cadillac

Junior Schwartz
Total Time
4000+
I like how his hair color changes in the various pictures.

In the "awesome world of flying." Way to go, make another withdrawal from the Bank of Dad."

NTXPilot

Not Great...?!
Total Time
< You
9rj9 said:
My girlfriend thinks I'm a dork for spending time on this website, most of the time I agree with her. If ya wanna document it, not my bag, but cool...

onlybiff

Total Time
You guys are all freaking dorks. I love flying, I enjoy my job, I've even been known to take some pictures occasionally. However, no website touting my exploits for anybody to see, if you want to keep your friends updated send an email son.

and for the rest of you.....theres these magical places called bars, they have girls, some even have hot girls, and the topper is.......its free to talk to them. Get offline and go get some tail.

Remember the uglier the girls in the bar, the cheaper the drinks...

Biff